Mariel wrote: Secret Garden: Joo Won and Ra Im's kiss at the holiday party held at his house. Sorry, not a big fan of the Foam Kiss.

Sungkyunkwan Scandal: When Sun Joon and Yoon Hee are riding the elevator, and the elevator stutters, and Yoon Hee falls into Sun Joon's arms, and he unties her hat, and he unties his own, and he kisses her, and I discover a new fetish for sageuk role play.

And now I'm blushing.

lol yeah, I agree with the Secret Garden and Sungkyunkwan Scandal scenes! I never knew untying a hat could become so sensual xD Princess Hours had a nice one xD Tamra, the Island (cute) and The Greatest Love (Dokkojin <3) Surprisingly, I liked that one scene from Shut up Flower Boy Band, it was actually pretty decent from two youngsters :3
The Coffee Prince kiss. Oh so steamy! I loved the ones from Meteor Garden. Real kisses FTW!

Usually Taiwan dramas have good kiss scenes :)
KacienKit wrote: Secret Garden - The Party kiss - HAWT!!!! (they kiss so long, I always get embarrassed and blush :P)
Personal Preference
You'rs Beautiful (yeah, you can say she's all stiff and stuff, I won't argue, bu I like the way Tae-Kyung breaks the kiss and tells her not to do the piggy face, and then kisses her again :P)
Lie to Me - The Cola Kiss - EPIC
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho - again not the best one, but I like the way he puts his hand on her neck in the end (sucker for a hand on the neck while kissing :P)

I'll add more :p
Prosecutor Princess...WOW
Shut Up Flower Boy Band (you can say we don't see an actual kiss, but his hand grabbing before the kiss already sent so many butterflies to my stomach...)
Operation Proposal... that was such a surprisingly passionate kiss I mean when they were on a date on JejuDo!!! WOW!
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop (especially the kimchi non-kiss...made my knees weak too...)
City Hall... rawr...
City Hunter ep.9... HAWT! (did you see hi open mouth actually? I was catching my breath...)
The Greatest Love (well... ChaSeun-Won... what can I add more?)
The World that They Live in (they were just kissing any time it was allowed I think, as Hyun Bin and Song Hye-Kyo were a couple at that time, and they did every kiss so naturally... and perfecto!)
Lie to me......Cola Kiss!!!
mmmm my avatar Nodame and Chiaki cheek kiss - it was just too cute ( and all the mischievous scheme behind it),but I should probably finally finish personal taste if there's so much action going on ;)
I totally agree that the kiss in Personal Taste is maybe the best in k-drama.Lee min ho knows how to kiss.... I Like also the kisses in Playful kiss.I agree that these kisses weren't really good or passionate but I liked the whole atmosphere.I know that most people here think that this drama is one of the worst but I don't know why I love it..I absolutely love it...
altrou13 wrote: I totally agree that the kiss in Personal Taste is maybe the best in k-drama.Lee min ho knows how to kiss....

I Like also the kisses in Playful kiss.I agree that these kisses weren't really good or passionate but I liked the whole atmosphere.I know that most people here think that this drama is one of the worst but I don't know why I love it..I absolutely love it...

me too and I love those kisses especially the first one, it was a playful kiss lol
maybe i need to double check, but how is it that no one mentioned, me too flower???
cityhunter83 wrote: maybe i need to double check, but how is it that no one mentioned, me too flower???

I did :)
The kisses I have seen so far in Iris between Lee Byung Hun and Kim Tae Hee are good
mangagirl wrote: I did :)

BTW... love junjou romantica....
cityhunter83 wrote: BTW... love junjou romantica....

! SPOILER ALERT ! Goong (forced and true love kiss, both of them ^^) Coffee Prince ("let's try" kiss and "it was better when you were a man" kiss) Lie to Me (because Cola never tasted THAT good) MARS (basically all of them, but I give a +1 to the first in ep3^^) King2Heart (soju works miracles) A love to Kill (the first one and "it's written in your eyes" kiss) Time Between Dog and Wolf (all of them)
So I'm re-watching My Girl, but I just couldn't get the chemistry between the leads this time around. So I looked on youtube for the kissing scenes and it bought the chemistry back for me. Also reminded me of the epic elevator kiss scene :)
Coffee Prince Episode 10 kiss.. I'll never forget this one!