Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung in Big (the park scene kiss). As all leading females, she just stood still, but that man, he surely knew what he was doing.
Disregarding that this is for Korean shows...Taiwan kiss scenes are always the most passionate it seems...the.kisses are hot an not awkward and the girls don't stand there stiffly with their with their eyes open in shock. Some Korean shows have good kiss scenes like in the I need romance series.
I. Agree mainly because I loved that show and Lee Min Ho oppa is the hottest most sexiest most awesomest Korean/Asian actor ever and that show was great!
Queen In Hyun's Man--BoongDo and HeeJin (Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na)--the hottest kisses...
yankumicho wrote: Queen In Hyun's Man--BoongDo and HeeJin (Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na)--the hottest kisses...

I agree with you there, sooooo hot! And now they're dating in real life :D
haruharu1513 wrote: Ohhhh the Personal Taste kiss was just... it was just... AMAZING! Lol That game over kiss, my jaw dropped to the ground and yes... i did rewind and rewatch there are only a few select times where I will see Lee Min Ho kiss like that XD

Lee Min Ho... I can't wait for the kiss scenes in Faith! :D The 'game over' kiss was so amazing! I must have re-watched that at least a dozen times!
Personal Taste: Game Over Kiss...Perfect Timing and everyone was like, a Despicable Me minion: "whaaaaatttttt??, he is gay, right?"
The Woman Who Still Wants To Mary: When Sang Woo "Choi Young's ex" grabs Sang Mi "Mi Jae's mom", put his hand one her neck and kiss her, roughly, passionetly...http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/javabeans122/drama/2010/still/still1/still10-00059.jpg

and what happens next We all know...http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/javabeans122/drama/2010/still/still1/still10-00069.jpg
Personal Taste:
A sweet kiss that happens when a adult/child longs for a father, and then, he found someone who can make his heart flutter and become alive again...

Game Over Kiss...Perfect Timing and everyone was like, a Despicable Me minion: "whaaaaatttttt??, he is gay, right?"
The Woman Who Still Wants To Mary: When Sang Woo "Choi Young's ex" grabs Sang Mi "Mi Jae's mom", put his hand one her neck and kiss her, roughly, passionately...

and what happens next We all know...

Coffee Prince:

Han Gyul : ?Whether you?re a man, or an alien? I don?t care anymore.?
But My Totally, most Wonderful, Fantabolous Kiss is:

Coffee Prince: the Han Gyul: “Don’t come in! Take your foot out. If you come in, I’m not sending you home. I’m warning you.”
and then and then and the other day...
Of course who can forget the ultimate "Cola Kiss"

Lie To Me

Oh Coffee Prince...You were just a sexy sexy drama! Love!

and Me Too Flower... oh man... seriously.

The kiss from Pride too. (yeah, I am re-watching..)

Oh Japan...All your drama kisses should look like this! Take Note!
Remember "Lovers" (hot Kiss begins @ 2:50) when Lee Seo Jin and Kim Jung Eun continued dating 4 a couple of years.

Then him serenading her after the drama (although is voice was breaking on the high notes...low notes - had 2 chuckle as the audience swooned)[B][/B]

I think both Queen In Hyun's Man and Coffee Prince have the best kisses of all kdramas.
Oh and I forgot that kiss from Me Too, Flower. It was a boring drama but that kiss was one of the best I have seen. :)