PinkDiamond wrote: Everytime Kwang Soo dances, I hurt my side from laughing too hard. That whole crew is funny! I love them together!

Ok, after I finish this anime episode I'm watching it!!!It's ep. 68 right?
PinkDiamond wrote: Yeah, Lis. It's 68. I can't wait until you watch it. It's soo funny!

Ah! That's the EP. when SukJin and Kwang Soo are "spies". I really need to watch that...lol
PinkDiamond wrote: Talk about Dumb and Dumber!

lol yeah....Ok, I keep getting distracted. I will go watch and then fin sih the anime ep
Just the opening of the episode was hilarious with their dumb act and the PD about to whip out his temper...LOL

JiHyo: "Oppa"
*HaHa all ears*
JiHyo: "Please die in a cool way."

So funny!

Dumb and dumber would have actually finished the mission....Poor them, but Kwang Soo's confused face was soo funny!
i have never watched a variety show before but this looked interesting so i decided to try it. im currently watching ep 1 and i cant stop laughing :D i was wondering if i should just go in order of the eps or is there any ep in perticular i should watch first?
When I first started, I had a thing for Jung YongHwa (I blame WGM), so I watched the first episode he was in. I think it was ep. 7. But now, I only have one that I haven't watched and probably never will..lol
LisNoir wrote: When I first started, I had a thing for Jung YongHwa (I blame WGM), so I watched the first episode he was in. I think it was ep. 7. But now, I only have one that I haven't watched and probably never will..lol

why wont you watch it?
haha im so loving this i cant stop laughing. im watching the ep 2 and i dont understand why nobody will jump off the 10m diving board. just close your eyes and run. :P
Jajaja, that episode was funny. I thought the same thing. Just close your eyes and jump, lol.

I'm not watching it, because I didn't find it funny in the two previous tries I gave it...lol
Running Man ep.69 Hunting Grasshopper with Choi Min Soo :D

Yoo Jae Suk running around seeking the member versus Choi Min Soo hunting him down whose has 4 lives to live.

BruceYoo being told to eat Jajangmyeon first before the game start inside the theater ㅋㅋㅋ coz he would need some strength to run later :D

Choi Min Soo did great job hunting him & tickling him until Yoo's ROFL. Choi Min Soo really daebak, he's 49 & able run & hunt Yoo down all nite long :D
LadyVioletta wrote: Running Man ep.69 Hunting Grasshopper with Choi Min Soo :D

Yoo Jae Suk running around seeking the member versus Choi Min Soo hunting him down whose has 4 lives to live.

BruceYoo being told to eat Jajangmyeon first before the game start inside the theater ㅋㅋㅋ coz he would need some strength to run later :D

Choi Min Soo did great job hunting him & tickling him until Yoo's ROFL. Choi Min Soo really daebak, he's 49 & able run & hunt Yoo down all nite long :D

You saw ep. 69 already?
yup ep.69 already subbed Eonnie. You should watch it, it's hilarious :D
LadyVioletta wrote: yup ep.69 already subbed Eonnie. You should watch it, it's hilarious :D

:O...I'm going to now!