Running Man ep.70 guests Lee Min Ki, Park Chul Min, Son Ye Jin
part 1 fancam

part 2 fancam
Jaesuk just had to say it, didn't he...? lol

OOh, they recorded Ep. 70 yesterday didn't they?
ep.70 maybe on November, 15th; i saw the video uploaded date.

This ep. will be aired on November, 27th.
ep.70 maybe on November, 14th; i saw the video title name date.

cant wait for the next ep! woohoo! duno why but i get really excited over Running Man. :P
I get excited about it too. Did you see the grasshopper hunt? lol
no, not yet. going to start now :DDD
LadyVioletta wrote: ep.70 maybe on November, 14th; i saw the video title name date.

Ah ok! Thanks!
is it me or are the episodes getting scary by the minute??? lol now the next ones to do with Phone calls in a empty building.....
because the thrill & humour, which can make us so longing to see what next by minutes in each episode.

I wonder too, perhaps each member once got heartache ㅋㅋㅋ :D
the worst time to watch it is at night, you start imagining minsoo ajusshi poping out of the dark. LOL yep its true it does increase interest. i hope its as good as the preview. :D
ayeaye2011 wrote: the worst time to watch it is at night, you start imagining minsoo ajusshi poping out of the dark. LOL yep its true it does increase interest. i hope its as good as the preview. :D

Jajaja...It actually kind of reminded me of the older hide and seek episodes and I liked that.

I really want to see ep. 70, but it's like a week before it has subs and it hasn;t even aired in S. Korea...lol
i know im itching to watch it. lol btw whos that in your avatar?
ayeaye2011 wrote: i know im itching to watch it. lol btw whos that in your avatar?

He's Takumi Usui from Kaichou wa Maid-Sama