PinkDiamond wrote: Sunny is hilarious! She is good for the show, but if she was a permanent member, she would mostly cling to Kookie. Then I doubt there would be as many Sparta moments. Well...I don't know. I take that back because if she wasn't so clingy then it wouldn't be so funny, but at the same time, when they are on the same team...I feel like Kookie gets less done.

Sunny is fierce though! If you even mention that someone is attacking Kookie...she turns scary! She doesn't even have to be on the same team, she always helps him win! LOL!

Yeah i totally agree with you. :D i dont know if anyone has noticed or not but they keep repeating the same guests... I WANT FRESH MEAT. hahaha
PinkDiamond wrote: Sunny is hilarious! She is good for the show, but if she was a permanent member, she would mostly cling to Kookie. Then I doubt there would be as many Sparta moments. Well...I don't know. I take that back because if she wasn't so clingy then it wouldn't be so funny, but at the same time, when they are on the same team...I feel like Kookie gets less done.

Sunny is fierce though! If you even mention that someone is attacking Kookie...she turns scary! She doesn't even have to be on the same team, she always helps him win! LOL!

Jajajaja...yeah Like she tried to do in the ep with IU. You gotta love Bong Sun and although she is great, yeah the Kookie SParta moments would be even less than they are now. She could be a regular visitor like once every 10 episodes? lol

I want Choi Min Soo back for another ep....lol
i wonder what running man would be like with Kwag hee and Dong Jun as guests... that would be one interesting episode with Dong Jun's athleticism and Kwang hee's Loudness. LOL
ayeaye2011 wrote: i wonder what running man would be like with Kwag hee and Dong Jun as guests... that would be one interesting episode with Dong Jun's athleticism and Kwang hee's Loudness. LOL

KwangHee would be kind of hilarious to see in Running Man...Dong Jun seems to be not as easy going..he would be a mini Jong Kook, in the sense that would be totally focused on winning...lol

And yeah, I loved the cast's reaction to Min Soo.
i just heard snsd are going to be on running man.... is it true???
I'm haven't heard any news. But it could be true, some of them (Sunny, Yoona, Yuri, I think) have been guests in past episodes.
That's probably going to be the one after the China Special. Episode 61 is done being subbed, they are uploading. I am a happy woman....lol
ep.61 subbed already up. The crew lied there's no Miss Mong, but she already there. Running Man on the Great Wall of China :D there're 8 pit stops at The Great Wall :D
Jajaja, that happened to me when I saw it this morning, I even starting bobbing my head...lol