juniko you should prob white out some of what you said since it does spoil ep abit but yes i agree, for everyone who didnt know kim soo hyun got amazing abs ;) and got to say liked ep 1 lots :)
Done, it's edited. ^^
I must be the only female watching for Jun Ji Hyun. I hope this drama will be enjoyable. Been hoping for a good romance drama since I haven't seen one in ages it seems.
So after episode 1, I'm thinking I will like this. Like mentioned about, I do see some similarities to Queen InHyun's Man but so far it's only one episode out and so much time for the drama to develop into it's own plot. Really looking forward to what comes next :)
WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHOWER SCENE!!! go, go shower scene! yeah, i'm pretty much sold! xDDD kidding, kidding! I liked it for starters, let's see how it goes from here! ^-^
rainecat wrote: I must be the only female watching for Jun Ji Hyun. I hope this drama will be enjoyable. Been hoping for a good romance drama since I haven't seen one in ages it seems.

no you are not alone...i´m watching this for gianna too :)
i´m fall in love with first ep just like i expected... Gianna´s character here is just daebak like always...rude and arrogant diva but deeply inside she is really sensitive and nice...and of course she is so funny :P

I liked the first episode, it could've been better though! I actually liked the fact that they made the main character, Cheon Song-Yi, so outspoken and loud. She's such an annoying character, but it's in a fun way. At least I think so. She's not the most likeable character out there, but I rather have her like this than boring. Plus that there's a lot of room for improvement and character development. You can also see that she's really sensitive deep inside, so hopefully I'll grow to like her more later on in the drama. I also think that Kim Soo Hyun is perfect for his role in this drama! It'll be such a pleasure to se where this is going!
KangAhSsi wrote: I liked the first episode, it could've been better though!

I actually liked the fact that they made the main character, Cheon Song-Yi, so outspoken and loud. She's such an annoying character, but it's in a fun way. At least I think so. She's not the most likeable character out there, but I rather have her like this than boring. Plus that there's a lot of room for improvement and character development. You can also see that she's really sensitive deep inside, so hopefully I'll grow to like her more later on in the drama.

I also think that Kim Soo Hyun is perfect for his role in this drama! It'll be such a pleasure to se where this is going!

i actually love her character...she is more real this way..imperfect just like main female lead in I hear your voice...and i love actress so much so i´m little biased :P but yeah i love that she isn´t boring just like someone...cough* eun sang from heirs *cough :P
ladytristeza wrote: i actually love her character...she is more real this way..imperfect just like main female lead in I hear your voice...and i love actress so much so i´m little biased :P but yeah i love that she isn´t boring just like someone...cough* eun sang from heirs *cough :P

I know! I loved that she actually felt like a person and had a personality. xD I'm so tired of dramas with a boring main lead.
KangAhSsi wrote: I know! I loved that she actually felt like a person and had a personality. xD I'm so tired of dramas with a boring main lead.

yeah excatly...i need more heroines with more real personality not just innocent and pretty but for everyone in dramaland ugly girls

First episode already better than all of Heirs together, haha. Don't get me wrong I liked Heirs, but this is so much more my cup-a-tea. Hopefully it won't disappoint.
episode 2 : they gave us *a SECOND ONE!!!!!!!*
Cucurbita wrote: First episode already better than all of Heirs together, haha. Don't get me wrong I liked Heirs, but this is so much more my cup-a-tea. Hopefully it won't disappoint.

hahaha...i absolutely agree with you...but well i didn´t like Heirs in at least...it's was incredibly boring beside some of side characters

The start is so fun. I think I am going to love this drama. Don't disappoint me please!