oh god is heirs TWENTY friggin episodes?
cityhunter83 wrote: oh god is heirs TWENTY friggin episodes?

Only 4 more left but yes, 20. LOL I don't even know what to say about it anymore. Other than I am really hoping this one is better because I want to end this year on a high note. It's been a good year. I want to see it end well with a good drama!
Jeaniessi wrote: Only 4 more left but yes, 20. LOL I don't even know what to say about it anymore. Other than I am really hoping this one is better because I want to end this year on a high note. It's been a good year. I want to see it end well with a good drama!

If this drama also fails, I suggest you watch one episode of Empress Ki just so you can get your high note...lol
Ari_Lee wrote: If this drama also fails, I suggest you watch one episode of Empress Ki just so you can get your high note...lol

I will if I can find it to watch subbed somewhere! My laptop is pretty much on it's last breath and I can't download straight onto my tablet. I am a sad puppy.
Ari_Lee wrote: If this drama also fails, I suggest you watch one episode of Empress Ki just so you can get your high note...lol

oh gawd i hope this wont disappoint and def a great suggestion :)
Jeaniessi wrote: I will if I can find it to watch subbed somewhere! My laptop is pretty much on it's last breath and I can't download straight onto my tablet. I am a sad puppy.

gooddrama.net or azdrama.sx which is a tab bit slower at releasing but its not broken down in parts
this is going to be my Christmas drama, last year i was watching King Of Dramas and the year before that was Smile,You.. i don't like going into dramas with high hopes but i am with this one. The lead actress is amazing, i saw her in Wind Struck, My sassy Girl, IL Mare, and Daisy..to say i'm excited is an understatement. Recently i've been looking for the The Berlin File (her most recent movie) to watch but i've had no luck. Kim Soo Hyun is an added bonus.
Juniko wrote: Thanks for making this thread ! I'm looking forward to watching this drama !

You're welcome!

nekoblah wrote: petition begins we got 4 who wish it to end right now ahahah
yoo in na wasnt too bad in lee soon shin, maybe cuz i got a sister so i can understand how she feels about a sister lol

Add me! Although I don't watch Heirs but do I count? :D

Here's another teaser:

CheerfulSoul wrote: You're welcome!

Add me! Although I don't watch Heirs but do I count? :D

welcome to the club!
I also want Heirs to end so that I can watch this :)

Here's another teaser:

I though it would be a more serious drama but it turns out to be a romcom after all?
Mei-Chan wrote: I also want Heirs to end so that I can watch this :)

Here's another teaser:

I though it would be a more serious drama but it turns out to be a romcom after all?

Actually, the last teaser seemed to be the most interesting one. I want to watch this drama as soon as possible.
I don't like the fact that this looks more and more like a rom com but oh well, I just have to wait and see.

I also don't like the older woman-younger man relationship but Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun look quite good together:

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo excited to see this!! Hoepfully the age difference between the leads won't be noticeble, i'm hoping XD
CheerfulSoul wrote: I don't like the fact that this looks more and more like a rom com but oh well, I just have to wait and see.

I also don't like the older woman-younger man relationship but Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun look quite good together:

She's tall and with heels! The poor guy had to stand on a box :D
MoonLight wrote: She's tall and with heels! The poor guy had to stand on a box :D

ROFL i didnt even notice the box until you said it!
MoonLight wrote: She's tall and with heels! The poor guy had to stand on a box :D

nekoblah wrote: ROFL i didnt even notice the box until you said it!

Me neither lol! I find that cute somehow :D

Anyway, another teaser is out and I keep getting so excited about this drama!