hanguklover wrote: Euuuum for the shower dilemma... :confused: :confused: :confused:

I have a theory: couldn't he be following the joseon way of showering?

Cuz from what I saw of historical dramas, they were always taking baths fully clothed... what do you think??

lol its really not a theory, that should be the case. u can kind of tell he prefer the past and follows the way of the past
i can´t stop laugh...love it :P

the sassy girl the sassy girl the sassy girl the sassy girl the sassy girl the sassy girl the sassy girl the sassy girl the sassy girl the sassy girl the sassy girl the sassy girl those are my reasons to watch this drama add to plan to watch
I still don't know how I feel about Se Mi... she seems like such a nice person, and I can't help feeling a bit bad for her, but I have a strong feeling that she'll become a bad person :( In another note, I really like those clips at the ending credits with Song Yi and Professor Do. They show how opposite both are, but at the same time, how perfect they're for each other :'3
ladytristeza wrote: i can´t stop laugh...love it :P

Best part of the episode, tbh lol. Gianna Jun makes this drama!
This drama is actually funny! I really like it so far ^^
So want the next episodes to come out!! Haha. Ep 3-4 totally made me hooked on the drama!
missdorky wrote: Best part of the episode, tbh lol. Gianna Jun makes this drama!

yeah...she is amazing...her character seriously crack me everytime :D

their chemistry is amazing...omo that kiss...go song yi, seduce him and show him how it´s should be done :P buhahah i want alien babies

heh but again maybe he will gonna show her how aliens do things lol

why do i have this awful feeling he's going to leave at the end and break my heart?? {SOB!!}
That's the ET Syndrom. I have it too. we will cry together at the end of this drama.
I love Kim Soo Hyun's character. I hope the drama keeps going just as it is right now. I guess JJH is not that bad since I haven't had the urge to slap her out of the drama yet.

cityhunter83 wrote: why do i have this awful feeling he's going to leave at the end and break my heart?? {SOB!!}

I think so too.
Since episode 1 it reminds me of The Little Prince... But I'm still hoping for a happy ending :)
Episode 4 has raised a major issue here....*Are they seriously expecting us to believe that in 400 years he NEVER kissed ?*
Juniko wrote: Episode 4 has raised a major issue here....*Are they seriously expecting us to believe that in 400 years he NEVER kissed ?*

LOL! I did roll my eyes at that...