Mickey wrote: Me neither lol! I find that cute somehow :D

Anyway, another teaser is out and I keep getting so excited about this drama!

I see she has some of her Sassy Girl characteristics...cant wait. I love a good drama with an older woman younger man relationship. Some of the best dramas have it; Dal Ja's Spring, My Lovely Samsoon, the couple from Gentleman's Dignity,The Woman who still want to marry, and Big (it had great potential but sunk in the end). I feel age aint nothin but a number.
BaDaBa11 wrote: I see she has some of her Sassy Girl characteristics...cant wait. I love a good drama with an older woman younger man relationship. Some of the best dramas have it; Dal Ja's Spring, My Lovely Samsoon, the couple from Gentleman's Dignity,The Woman who still want to marry, and Big (it had great potential but sunk in the end). I feel age aint nothin but a number.

I definitely think age is nothing but a number! I like the noona romances, since I'm a noona and can't stop drooling half the time. I love that even though this drama looks this way, he's actually 400yrs old LOL. It's an interesting twist, I love it.
Mickey wrote: Me neither lol! I find that cute somehow :D

Anyway, another teaser is out and I keep getting so excited about this drama!

Just how many teasers are they going to release? It's not that I am complaining or something :D
MoonLight wrote: Just how many teasers are they going to release? It's not that I am complaining or something :D

IKR..i dont want the teasers to give away the entire first episode...i like to not know what's coming.
And here's the sixth teaser, how long are they going to keep them coming? ROFL

And there! Another teaser LOL Anyway, I am glad they released an official poster at last.
so looking forward to this next week :)
nekoblah wrote: so looking forward to this next week :)

Me too!

I've only watched two or three of the teasers. There are too many and, like someone mentioned above, I don't want to see it all before the first episode airs.
Ari_Lee wrote: Me too!

I've only watched two or three of the teasers. There are too many and, like someone mentioned above, I don't want to see it all before the first episode airs.

ahaha i watched all the trailers since its at the end of every heir ep. makes the heirs ep so much more satisfying when i get to see Kim Soo Hyun at the end lol
nekoblah wrote: ahaha i watched all the trailers since its at the end of every heir ep. makes the heirs ep so much more satisfying when i get to see Kim Soo Hyun at the end lol

*dies laughing* Totally agree with that.
how many teasers are they going to be?? I feel more like the're teasing people, damn! xDD looking forward to this! hehe
The sassy girl? I am watching this because of her and the cute alien :D But is it a romantic comedy? or a romance melo?
Aphrodity wrote: The sassy girl? I am watching this because of her and the cute alien :D
But is it a romantic comedy? or a romance melo?

i believe this is romance comedy
Here's the long version of the trailer:

I am afraid this will turn into a typical romantic comedy; I don't want that to happen :(
Saw Episode 1

spoilers*1st : SHOWER SCENE !!!!!!!
hm, needed to say that.
2nd : The nerdy library girl inside me is totally jealous of his apartment.
3rd : Only Kim Soo Hyun can make a class about insect copulation sound funny.
4th : So far I like the kind of couple they'll make, even if it's starting to remind me of Queen In-Hyun's man (the intellectual difference, the fact that she is a actress, the fact that he's stuck on modern korea when he actually want to go home), but I'm sure the drama will get its own originality.
5th : She's the girl that died long time ago, that he saw again a few years ago and wish to find but she actually doesn't remember him ? Moon/Sun much ? Naaaa, I don't care, I love those kind of plot. But still.
6th : Can't wait to see more of it. So far it's fun, funny, hot and interesting.
I'm sold.
^^