Gosh this year was a living hell for me... I watched a few eps of almoste every drama that aired but stayed aroud to finish just a few of them xs xs

Pleaaaaaaaaase show!!!! I'm loving you soooo much right now.. don't you dare disappoint me Grrrrr

PS: anyone who needs recaps they can find them over at cadence ^^ a million thanks to softy and joonni ^^

Meanwhile I'm exactly like that:
So... he showers with his towel. He's totally wearing it in the shower. But why? :D:D I mean they could only show is upper body and be done with it. Loving the drama by the way. I agree with you guys, I think it's awesome that the female lead has a personality and seems like a realistic person.
hanguklover wrote: Gosh this year was a living hell for me... I watched a few eps of almoste every drama that aired but stayed aroud to finish just a few of them xs xs

Pleaaaaaaaaase show!!!! I'm loving you soooo much right now.. don't you dare disappoint me Grrrrr

Yeah i know, i didn´t like so much last dramas, neither one didn´t get even 7...even 6 was from me charity...i couldn´t wait at this drama...but this year overall wasn´t so bad since it gived me at least my two favorite dramas- The Master´s sun and I hear your voice
hadassa wrote: So... he showers with his towel. He's totally wearing it in the shower. But why? :D:D I mean they could only show is upper body and be done with it.

Loving the drama by the way. I agree with you guys, I think it's awesome that the female lead has a personality and seems like a realistic person.

haha i couldn ´t too from shower with towel..it´s makes me laugh so hard :P i did wonder if it´was intencional joke...something like parody, just like when song yi get out from the car and there they put that song from Nothing Hill :P

ahhh good. I really like her and I am glad we get to see a lot of her through this drama. She is incredibly beautiful. I love her character too. It makes her a more layered character...therefore someone I can feel sympathy for. I too dislike kdrama characters that are innocent. Way too many dramas have the perfect female lead and the evil secondary. I hope this drama doesn't go that direction. Anyways, I enjoyed the first 2 episodes. And that shower scene cracked me up. I'm not sure why they did it like that. hehe
I haven't watched yet
So, in the first episode I wasn't sure if I would like Cheon Song-Yi or not. Found her a bit annoying and a bit full of herself. After I watched the second episode, I'm absolutely sure about what I think about her. Love her outgoing character. Like some of you have already said, she's not boring and there's lots of room for improvements. Waiting another week for more episode... The pain of watching dramas that's airing.
I will wait few more episodes before watching this drama. It does seem interesting.
Euuuum for the shower dilemma... :confused: :confused: :confused:

I have a theory: couldn't he be following the joseon way of showering?

Cuz from what I saw of historical dramas, they were always taking baths fully clothed... what do you think??

hanguklover wrote: Euuuum for the shower dilemma... :confused: :confused: :confused:

Cuz from what I saw of historical dramas, they were always taking baths fully clothed... what do you think??

i didn´t think about it, but yeah it´s possible :P
I watched the two first episodes and I like this drama. The sassy girl is back! :D
People just to make waiting a little more bearable:

Credit to the owner ^^
hanguklover wrote: Euuuum for the shower dilemma... :confused: :confused: :confused:

That's an awesome theory!
Well the Joseon way of showering explanation makes sense. Thanks for bringing that up.
Unless you're a girl passing yourself off for a boy in that case you need to bath naked so you can have funny moments with the clueless male lead.