The Brown Eyed Girls (Korean: 브라운 아이드 걸스), often abbreviated as B.E.G., is a South Korean girl group managed by Nega Network. The group consists of four members: Jea, Miryo, Narsha, and Gain. They've debuted as an R&B/ballad vocal group in 2006 and challenged themselves with different music genres. Rising to popularity in 2008, with L.O.V.E. and retro dance music How Come, they went and completed their transition into a electronica/pop group with Abracadabra and Sign in 2009. The group made their debut in Japan in 2010 while the members worked on their solo activities in Korea. After 2 years and 2 months the group returned with Sixth Sense, breaking away from the synth-based and electronic music, it is considered as Korea?s first rhapsody inspired soul hybrid.

Members[LIST]
[*]JeA (제아) (b. September 18, 1981 (age 30)), birth name Kim Hyo Jin (김효진), who is preparing for her solo debut in the early half of 2012. (Leader, Main Vocalist).

[*]Miryo (미료) (b. November 2, 1981 (age 30)), birth name Jo Mi Hye (조미혜), who is occasionally featured as a rapper in other singer's songs, and preparing for solo debut in the later half of 2011. (Main Rapper, Vocalist).

[*]Narsha (나르샤) (b. December 28, 1981 (age 30)), birth name Park Hyo Jin (박효진), also debuted as a solo artist with her mini-album Narsha released on July 7 and her follow up song "Mamma Mia".(Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer).
[*]Ga In (가인) (b. September 20, 1987 (age 24)), birth name Son Ga In (손가인), also debuted as a solo artist with her mini-album step 2/4 released on October 8, 2010. She played Geum Ji in Korean drama, "All My Love." (Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist).[/LIST]
Left Before Debut[LIST]
[*]Yoari, was originally the fifth member of Brown Eyed Girls, but left before debut. Debuted as a solo singer in 2010.
[/LIST]
Discography

Studio Albums
[LIST]
[*]Your Story (March 9, 2006)
[*]Your Story Special Repakage (August 30, 2006)
[*]Leave Ms. Kim ("떠나라 미스김") (September 6, 2007)
[*]Sound G. (July 20, 2009)
[*]Sixth Sense (September 23, 2011)[/LIST]
Extended plays[LIST]
[*]With Love (January 17, 2008)
[*]My Style (September 18, 2008)
[*]Sound G. Sign (Repackage) (November 2, 2009)
[/LIST]
Singles
[LIST][*]2009: "Abracadabra"
[*]2009: "Sign"
[*]2011: "Sixth Sense"
[*]2011: "Cleansing Cream"[/LIST]
I like the B.E.G. plus they are the only "girl" group that I listen to regularly which I can say 75% of the members are older than me...lol

The first song I heard was Abracadabra
I didn't know who you were taling about at first bcause I always refer to them by their full name. Brown Eyed Girls. lol I like their songs.
LOL, I've called them B.E.G. since I first heard of them.
I know them since summer 2007 and I immediately fell in love with their music then ♥
Haha I voted before I looked down xD I know who they are but I've never listened to their music
LisNoir wrote: I like the B.E.G. plus they are the only "girl" group that I listen to regularly which I can say 75% of the members are older than me...lol

The first song I heard was Abracadabra

Have you seen 2AM/2PM's version of Abracadabra?
christypop wrote: Have you seen 2AM/2PM's version of Abracadabra?

Yep! I thought it was really funny.
christypop wrote: Have you seen 2AM/2PM's version of Abracadabra?

LisNoir wrote: Yep! I thought it was really funny.

It's hilarious! :D Abracadabra was the first song of theirs I heard. I liked it a lot.
I know who they are but I haven't listened to any of their music.
I only know Abracadabra.. and I liked it sorta.. but for the most part, not for me...
I really liking Miryo's debut solo album.
[U]Miryo’s “Dirty” Banned for Lyrics Containing “Cross-Eyed”[/URL]

Miryo’s solo debut track, “Dirty,” has been ruled “inappropriate for broadcasting” by MBC and KBS, it was reported on February 3. According to local reports, the Brown Eyed Girls’ rapper received a notice from the two broadcasters for the lyrics of the song, containing the word, “cross-eyed.” They said the word “cross-eyed” has negative connotations and could be perceived as a derogatory term for the disabled.

“We’ve decided to accept the rulings from broadcasters and change the lyrics of the song. But it will take some time to replace the word, so Miryo will sing a different song on KBS ‘Music Bank’ on February 3,” a representative for Miryo said. Miryo gave a performance of “Leggo” instead on “Music Bank.”

The controversial verse from “Dirty” reads, “Oh my, all these young girls, pretty girls are here…I see your eyes rolling, you might become ‘cross-eyed,’ watch out boy.

You can hear the full song below in the music video for “Dirty.”

Soompi
Let's talk about ridiculous....