SM!!! What are you doing again?!?!! LOL I still remember the teasers for SuJu when Mr. Simple was going to be released...LOL
LisNoir wrote: SM!!! What are you doing again?!?!! LOL I still remember the teasers for SuJu when Mr. Simple was going to be released...LOL

Hahaha they spent all their money on EXO :p And ohh I remember! Those outfits were outrageous! xD But they didn't even use them in the actual Mr Simple MV (how is that a teaser SM? Haha). I wonder if that's the same deal here or what?
Crazy4You wrote: Hahaha they spent all their money on EXO :p And ohh I remember! Those outfits were outrageous! xD But they didn't even use them in the actual Mr Simple MV (how is that a teaser SM? Haha). I wonder if that's the same deal here or what?

Jajaja....

They didn't....So, I wonder too...
What does 70's hippy have anything to do with Sherlock Homes?

Crazy4You wrote: The only ones who honestly look good in the teaser photos are Key and Jonghyun hahaha

Of all the teasers, I prefer Onew's and Jonghyun's.
christypop wrote: What does 70's hippy have anything to do with Sherlock Homes?

I have no idea...

I haven't seen the teasers, just the Hippy one...LOL
LisNoir wrote: Jajaja....

They didn't....So, I wonder too...

Haha yeah you brought up a really good point!

christypop wrote: What does 70's hippy have anything to do with Sherlock Homes?

Hahaha good question! Plus some of their teasers were a bit suggestive, too.

Onew's wasn't too bad, but Minho's and Taemin's weren't that good =__=
LisNoir wrote: I have no idea...

Taemin
Onew
Key
Jonghyun
LisNoir wrote: I have no idea...

Onew
Taemin
Minho
Jonghyun
Key
i like MinHo heeeeeeh
Crazy4You wrote: Taemin
Onew
Key
Jonghyun

christypop wrote: Onew
Taemin
Minho
Jonghyun
Key

Thanks! Hmm, I had seen Onew's...where? LOL

And what are they DOING with lil' Taemin!!! That just looks wrong...

LOL, at the twinkle in JongHyun's eyes.. But that one looks ok

And Key minus the green (?) hair...looks ok.

And Minho, just looks..me no likey...
I'd be willing to go through rigorous psychological tests (to prove I'm not a sasaeng...lol) if they let me create a concept once. They have to pay me of course...lol I don't know what I'd do, but I would look better than THAT! And it would go with the album...just sayin'
LisNoir wrote: Thanks! Hmm, I had seen Onew's...where? LOL

And what are they DOING with lil' Taemin!!! That just looks wrong...

LOL, at the twinkle in JongHyun's eyes.. But that one looks ok

And Key minus the green (?) hair...looks ok.

And Minho, just looks..me no likey...

Hahaha those were my thoughts exactly! He's the youngest and they made his look soooo...wrong? provocative? It's just....I have no words haha.

And I noticed that twinkle, too :p

I don't like Minho's 70's curly hairstyle haha.

I don't know what SM is thinking with these teasers =__=
LisNoir wrote: I'd be willing to go through rigorous psychological tests (to prove I'm not a sasaeng...lol) if they let me create a concept once. They have to pay me of course...lol

I don't know what I'd do, but I would look better than THAT! And it would go with the album...just sayin'

Hahaha I think anything would be better at this point =__=
I liked Jonghyun's the best. Key's was alright, except i wish they had gone with a better shade of green for the hair. The way they dyed it just looked off. WTF were they doing with Onew and Minho's hair? *shudders*And I understand that they are trying to get Taemin to shed his cute/innocent image, but this was too much too soon lol Makes you feel skeevy for looking at it.
Sleepninja wrote: And I understand that they are trying to get Taemin to shed his cute/innocent image, but this was too much too soon lol Makes you feel skeevy for looking at it.

Onew and Minho have ahjumma hair.....again....

This is the first time I felt like a pedonoona for looking at those pictures, but the whole time I was just like "No, baby Taemin!"

Crazy4You wrote: Hahaha I think anything would be better at this point =__=

It would!