i really like SHINee's music but i only know a few song so hopefully through this thread ill get to know them better :)

my favorite songs right now are:

and:

and:
SHINee’s Minho cast for SBS’s upcoming sitcom

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/20120105_minho1.jpg[/IMG]

SBS has confirmed the final cast list for their upcoming sitcom, ‘The Salamander Expert and the Shadow Operation‘, which will see the acting debut of SHINee’s Minho!

Scheduled to begin airing on January 27th, the sitcom is already receiving widespread attention for the figures behind its production. Writer Seo Eun Jung, who’s created past hits like ‘Nonstop‘ and ‘Soonpoong Clinic‘ has teamed up with Green Snake Media, the production company behind the ‘High Kick‘ series.

Minho will be playing the role of a prodigal hacker named ‘Minhyuk’, and he’s already secured the viewership of the younger audience thanks to SHINee’s worldwide fame.

Green Snake Media expressed, “[I]We believe that it is luck that we are able to greet the New Year with a production that combines the greatest of staff. We’ll be using our know-hows to create a sitcom that will leave a mark in history.

Allkpop

What's with the name? Haha. And Minho has a goofy look in that picture haha
SHINee Daejin Girls (School of Rock)

LOL, I watched that episode of School of Rock. It was funny. LOL, the name of that sitcom....
SHINee’s Minho talks about his acting experience in his new situational comedy

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/20120113_minho_1.jpg[/IMG]

SHINee member Minho has been cast in the new SBS sitcom ‘The Salamander Expert and the Shadow Operation‘, and he recently shared his thoughts on being an actor for the very first time.

On January 12th, the singer worked hard to film on set and met with reporters from SBS in a studio and humbly remarked, “I am receiving a lot of good advice from my senior actors,” as he began his interview.

Interview:

wrote: -It’s been a week since you began filming. What, if anything, has changed since then?
[I]“It was really awkward in the beginning. I have participated in shorter one-act plays in the past, but its been so long since I’ve even done that, which didn’t help my case. But now, I’m comfortable seeing the staff members every day and I think I have better chemistry with my sunbae actors.”

- What are your senior co-stars like?
“I used to watch movies featuring Oh Dalsoo sunbaenim, and remember thinking that I wanted to be just like him. It’s amazing to be standing in front of him, and working with him. Like a veteran, he always gives me ideas and suggestions as to how I should approach a particular scene. With his help, we are able to enrich the scenes that we originally planned.

Lim Wonhee sunbaenim always says, “Because I’m simple and ignorant”, when I see him. That’s how absorbed in her work he is. He even says that to the director. Lee Byung Jun sunbaenim and I have a lot of scenes together, and he really gets into character so much to the point that I really do think he has Alzheimer’s.

And actress Ryu Hyun Kyung who is the only female on set definitely shows that she is a powerful woman.”

- How did you decide on your concept for your character, Minhyuk?
“A chic hacker who also has social phobia. He’s kind of a dark character, so I started wearing darker clothes, too. I’m like a shadow. I usually wear bright and colorful ensembles for stage performances, but here it’s completely different.

And to look more chic than ever, I grew out my hair and toned it down a bit. I cover my eyes with my hair, and try not to make any facial expressions. I work so that, even if I don’t do anything, I’m still communicating something to the viewers.”

- What kinds of things did you feel and realize as you took on this character?
“Minhyuk is a character that’s completely different from me. It’s so weird and interesting how I come back to being myself after being Minhyuk all day. But that’s what makes it fun.”

- Anything you want to say to your viewers?
“Although it’s a situational comedy, I ended up taking on more of a serious role. But still, I hope that I can help the viewers laugh as they watch the program. I saw a copy of Oh Dalsoo sunbaenim’s script before and he on it, he had written, “I hope everyone in the nation is able to relieve the stress from the week by seeing my act.” I would like to develop that mindset and work hard to deliver laughs to the viewers.”

The first episode of ‘The Salamander Expert and the Shadow Operation‘ airs on January 27th.

Allkpop
SHINee’s Onew unable to perform in Paris due to injured ankle

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120208_shinee_onew.jpg[/IMG]

SHINee member Onew has suffered a injury to his ankle.

Onew was scheduled to perform with the rest of the SHINee members at KBS 2TV‘s K-pop festival special, ‘Music Bank in Paris‘, but was unable to, due to an ankle injury.

At a press conference that was held ahead of the performance, fellow member Jonghyun announced the news to the local and international media outlets present and sincerely apologized for Onew’s absence.

“[I]Onew will not be able to stand on stage due to his ankle injury,
” he said. “We are really upset that he will not be able to be with us on stage, but we will make sure all five of us perform together for our next stage in Europe.

This is our second time in Paris after last year,” he continued. “Watching last year’s performance, I realized that a passion for performance exists in each country.

I think this will be a good opportunity for cultural exchange,” he added. “We promise to put on a good show for you.

All 10,000 seats for the ‘Music Bank’ performance were immediately sold out, and 50 people from Korea’s top idol groups traveled to Paris for the event including Girls’ Generation, 2PM, T-ara, B2ST, 4minute, SHINee, U-KISS, SISTAR, and more.

‘Music Bank in Paris’ will air on February 18th at 11:05PM in two 80-minute segments.

Allkpop
Awww Poor Onew! And I'm excited to see the drama with Minho in it. SHINee fighting!
SHINee’s Minho and Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon to have a kiss scene in ‘Salamander Guru’?

Will SHINee‘s Minho and Girls’ Generation‘s Taeyeon have a kiss scene in the upcoming episode of SBS‘s ‘Salamander Guru‘? According to these still-cuts, there’s a chance that they could!

On the February 10th episode of ‘Salamander Guru’, Taeyeon makes a cameo as the renegade granddaughter of a wealthy businessman. Determined to avoid discussions of an arranged marriage at a formal gathering, she decides to climb down a pole outside a window and make her escape. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your view), she loses her grip and falls on top of ‘Minhyuk’ (Minho).

It seems that for the rest of the episode, Taeyeon tries to elude her grandfather’s henchmen, while simultaneously convincing Minho to take her out on a date. A preview from last week hints at a marketplace outing, where Taeyeon uses her aegyo to get Minho to buy a hairclip for her.

Find out how this date ends when ‘Salamander Guru’ airs its next episode on the February 10th!

Source + Image: Sports Chosun |via: Naver & allkpop

Yesterday we reported that cosmetics brand Etude House will soon be unleashing the dramatic CFs for their upcoming ‘Kiss Note‘ campaign starring idol group SHINee and 2NE1‘s Sandara Park.

Ahead of the web drama release on March 1st, a teaser was revealed through Etude’s YouTube channel earlier today. If you enjoyed the still pictures from yesterday, you’ll definitely enjoy the “Kiss Note” teaser.

Teaser

Source: Allkpop

Making of...

----------------------------------------------------------------

Click this link for more stills: Etude House reveals still-cuts from Dara, Key, Jonghyun, and Taemin’s CFs
Taemin!!!! Why do you have blonde-whitish hair?!?!? I preferred the red one!

Minho is always hot because, he has a manly vibe (or at least I see it that way because of Dream Team 2), but Onew <3 can be smoldering too...I love this video.

Haha I never knew it was pronounced Shiny! I've been saying it wrong all this time! >_<
SHINee releases their first teaser featuring Minho! <---Click for photo because he's shirtless

Shawols, prepare yourselves! SHINee is finally making their highly anticipated comeback, and has just released their first teaser!
The boys of SHINee will be dropping their 4th mini album, ‘Sherlock’, that is said to include quality music that boys have been diligently working on for a while.
With the upcoming album release on March 21st, the boys are currently hard at work filming for their music video to show you a brand new SHINee.
In the meantime check out their first teaser featuring a half-naked Minho!

Allkpop
The only ones who honestly look good in the teaser photos are Key and Jonghyun hahaha

More details about SHINee’s “Sherlock” revealed

After a series of teaser photos that gave fans and the like a taster of the group’s new concept, SHINee has revealed a final teaser photo featuring all five members, as well as unveiling additional information about their new album, ‘Sherlock’.

As you know, the group will be making a comeback with their 4th mini-album entitled ‘Sherlock’. The title track of the same name is said to be an experimental pop record, utilizing the “hybrid remix technique” to conjoin two different tracks into one. It is reported that this hybrid mix will be using two individual songs “Clue” and “Note“, both of which will be featured on the album, to mix and create one complete track “Sherlock“.

With the Sherlock Holmes concept as the album’s main theme, all 7 songs on the record will act as separate chapters to the story of Holmes.

The album will be available on the 19th through iTunes and various Korean music portals ahead of the official release on March 21st.

Allkpop