Agree, it reminds me of SuJu all over again...SM..*Tsk, tsk* And why does Taemin have long hair again? I mean Lucifer.....Now this one... He looks so cute with shorter hair. But love the song. <3 I would have done the teasers with the outfits (or similar) to the ones they are wearing at the end....
LisNoir wrote: Agree, it reminds me of SuJu all over again...SM..*Tsk, tsk*

And why does Taemin have long hair again? I mean Lucifer.....Now this one... He looks so cute with shorter hair.

But love the song. <3

I would have done the teasers with the outfits (or similar) to the ones they are wearing at the end....

Me too =___=

And I know! I know some people like him with longer hair but I think he looks cuter with shorter hair. Longer hair makes him look so much more...girly.

Ohh yeah that's what they should've done! Any of the outfits they're wearing, anything would be better than what they released...why did they go with that theme for the pictures...? SM do you like confusing people? Haha
SHINee’s flawless live performance of “Sherlock” impress netizens

SHINee is back, and they are back with a vengeance.

On March 23rd, SHINee put on an explosive performance for their title track “Sherlock” on KBS‘s Music Bank.

Prior to the performance, leader Onew commented to reporters, “It has been a long time since we were on stage so we are very nervous. We have prepared very hard for the stage so its a shame we can’t perform for a long time.”

In regards to the preparation for the album, Onew said, “I did not consciously begin a diet but practicing such a dynamic performance caused me to get a V-line naturally.”

Furthermore, Onew spoke about his absence from SHINee’s performance earlier this year in Paris due to his injured ankle, “I very much regretted not being able to perform on stage. Through this comeback performance, I will vent my regret.”

When SHINee took to the stage for “Sherlock”, it was to put on a near perfect live performance filled with fantastic dance moves. The choreography for ‘Sherlock’ was created by renowned choreographer, Tony Testa, and requires much skill and precision by all the members.

Netizens responded to the explosive live performance by commenting, “The performance and live vocals were all Daebak! Where are all the haters who said they were lip syncing?” , “They eat CD’s… that is why their live is so good” and, “Do they have radio implants in their throats? I got goosebumps from the live vocals“.

Allkpop

Go SHINee! :D
They are back!!! love these guys surtout minho and taemin and Onew <3
Hahaha I love them! I agree with what they said. I never noticed the laptop until they pointed it out though xD

Jajaja...Rapunzel edition! "Soy un Dorito! Ja! You separate, you die!! Jajaja I love Music Mondays. And SM shame on you...lol
LisNoir wrote: Jajaja...Rapunzel edition!

You separate, you die!! Jajaja

I love Music Mondays.

Hahaha I love them, too! :D
I just saw the performance, they are so good. They were the first ones I actually saw a kpop video of... <3
Crazy4You wrote: Hahaha I love them, too! :D

I wish I could come up with a name for one of the dance moves to get one of the albums. Jejeej
Simon in a wig, cracks me up every time XD
LisNoir wrote: I just saw the performance, they are so good. They were the first ones I actually saw a kpop video of... <3

They really are! They're definitely really great dancers. Haha they were one of the first Kpop groups I got into (:

LisNoir wrote: I wish I could come up with a name for one of the dance moves to get one of the albums. Jejeej

Hahaha me too! I really want to get one :p

I love what Simon & Martina said about the teaser photos...hahaha
Sleepninja wrote: Simon in a wig, cracks me up every time XD

It's hilarious! Hahaha
i was actually waiting to watch their Music Bank performance but i ended up missing it lol..it was time for me to go home and by the time i reached home it was all over lol...i did watch HaHa perform though..i kept laughing..i can't take him seriously lol
wah i love their new mini album *--* Sherlock and Stranger are my fav tracks from the new mini ^^
Enter me2day’s Special event for a chance to Chat Live with SHINee!

Have a few questions you’d like to ask one of the leading K-pop groups, SHINee?

If so, you’re in luck! Social networking site me2day has launched a special event, where users can win a chance to chat live with the members of SHINee!

20 lucky Shawols will be selected to participate in the live chat taking place on April 5th.

10 winners will be selected amongst the entries submitted between March 26th and March 30th, while 10 more will be selected amongst the entries submitted between March 31st and April 3rd.

For our International Readers, me2day has informed us that they will select winners not only from Korea but also from across the world, so you can enter!

To enter to win, follow the steps below:

1.) Download the me2day application on your respective smart phones (current users will have to download the newest version to qualify).

2.) Write a new post using your new me2day application.

3) Before posting, hit the ‘Bookmark‘ icon and select ‘Music‘.

4.) Attach SHINee’s new ‘Sherlock‘ album.

5.) Post!

It’s that simple! If you are one of the lucky winners, me2day will notify you with a personal chat message.

And even if you aren’t selected to chat with SHINee, the first 1,000 fans arriving within the chat room will be able to spectate the live chat taking place.

Entries will only be accepted until April 3rd, so Hurry for your chance to win!

Good luck to everyone, and remember to friend allkpop on me2day for the latest SHINee & K-pop updates!

Allkpop