I hope they don't go with Sulli, I'm just not feelin' it.
Sleepninja wrote: haha I don't know how good Minho's acting is..........
Really though, who's going to be Nakatsu? He's the one I'm most concerned with. Ya gotta do him right! I think LSG would be prety funny as him (I'm thinking of his internal monologue/imagining in MGIAG. the part where he envisioned escape routes). This is tricky, we need someone who can pull off a very physical comedy as well as have those hilarious facial expressions.

Haha he's only been in one sitcom so I don't even know how good his acting will be. And Nakatsu is the one I'm most concerned with, too. And you do!! And haha he would be funny as him but at the same time I don't see him being Nakatsu. And I agree

Sleepninja wrote: I hope they don't go with Sulli, I'm just not feelin' it.

I'm not familiar with f(x) but I wish they would've gotten actual actors to play the parts....at this moment I'm not feeling this drama now. And the director of Boys Over Flowers? The drama will not be close to the manga :/ But let's move our thoughts over to the new thread I made for the drama:

http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?1926-Discussion-Beautiful-You

(:
Sleepninja wrote: Teamin sings a cover of Korn's Get Up

haha No joke, he really did this.

High 5 to Taemin! Korn is awesome :D

YES! The fan-cam for this has finally been released :D

I love SHINee's newest mini album "Sherlock!" For some reason people keep comparing SHINee and EXO! Saying SHINee needs to change this and that to maintain their popularity! I think they are perfect the way the are! XD
Sleepninja wrote: I hope they don't go with Sulli, I'm just not feelin' it.

ikr. How would they even make Sulli look like a guy? .__. Can't imagine her in a"boyish cut hair."
Crazy4You wrote: I'm not familiar with f(x) but I wish they would've gotten actual actors to play the parts...(:

SME's producing the drama that's why they chose their artists to play in the drama. They have a few actresses and actors in the agency so maybe that's why they decided to go with their idols. :)
I really like them because they smile can make me smile too and they song always make me want to hear again and again.
Sexy or creepy??? JongHyun grabs Taemin's hair and kisses him!!!! JongHyun and Taemin
mangagirl wrote: Sexy or creepy??? JongHyun grabs Taemin's hair and kisses him!!!! JongHyun and Taemin

I.. don't.. know. O.O Still too surprised to have an reaction.
opinion* My B-day is like in 5 days, can I get an edit button?
I saw the 17 second preview and she pulled it off. She is tall so that helps...the small build of Maki was very unrealistic.

But what I worry about is Minho! DUDE CANNOT ACT!

Seriously...as much as I adore SHINee and Minho is my 'brother-in-law' (my little sister's bias)
I worry about how he will do in this...

Sulli got good acting experience. So I find it fine. Plus she is tomboy-ish by nature. Not in looks. So she can do it. I think.
canyousaywhuut wrote: ikr. How would they even make Sulli look like a guy? .__. Can't imagine her in a"boyish cut hair."
Sayers wrote: I.. don't.. know. O.O Still too surprised to have an reaction.

I like Yaoi aka Boy Love, but wow this one shocked me!! It's so aggressive and just *fans herself*
Once I saw SHINee's thread in the main page.. I knew there would be something about Jonghyun and Taemin. See I dont mind Yaoi at all but I guess seeing it directly from one of my favorite bands under the name of fan services ... i dont like that at all :/ I mean ok Jonghyun isn't gay obviously since he had a girlfriend.. But Taemin - obviously not gay as well, just cute! - T^T what if his brother saw this :| he would be disappointed - probably - and I dont want anyone to be disappointed of Taemin 'cause he went through A LOT. And there are other kinds of fan services that dont require sexual contact :| if they did some aegyo, fans would be more than satisfied with that. WHY ARE THEY FOLLOWING SUJU's steps? :/
KEYafterlife wrote: Once I saw SHINee's thread in the main page.. I knew there would be something about Jonghyun and Taemin. See I dont mind Yaoi at all but I guess seeing it directly from one of my favorite bands under the name of fan services ... i dont like that at all :/ I mean ok Jonghyun isn't gay obviously since he had a girlfriend.. But Taemin - obviously not gay as well, just cute! - T^T what if his brother saw this :| he would be disappointed - probably - and I dont want anyone to be disappointed of Taemin 'cause he went through A LOT. And there are other kinds of fan services that dont require sexual contact :| if they did some aegyo, fans would be more than satisfied with that. WHY ARE THEY FOLLOWING SUJU's steps? :/

In the words of Jay Park, "It's a conspiracy!!!"

J/K...I don't know why they opted for what they did, but I just have not gotten a good vibe from Shinee this year.
They hardly even touched. Indifferent on that type of fanservice (outside the J-rock scene)...because it is lame. I mean you aren't doing it properly, you aren't the type of band who does this and it isn't an established culture within your genre. So why? Why do it? Stick to the usual method of fanservice. Aegyo and bromance that fans can miscontrue as something more in fiction if they like. Unnecessary headline grabbing stuff makes the band seem gimmicky, attention seeking. I love SHINee because they don't need that to stand out...they excel at what they do. They don't need to be about abs, or crazy hair, controversial songs, or loud personalities. They don't follow a trend in anything.. They set a trend and are comfortable in their own skin. The JongTae kiss was lame.