magz can't see the video can you pm me the link?thanks:-)
ActingAReaction wrote: They hardly even touched.
Indifferent on that type of fanservice (outside the J-rock scene)...because it is lame.

That comment came across as if I was bashing fanservice or boy's love. I'm not. I accept it in J-rock because it is what they do...and they are ambitious with it. It works for their image, for the fans and for the scene.

Heechul is flamboyant and attention seeker...so when he did that. It was expected.

With SHINee it was just...uncomfortable...not daring to actually touch lips problem. It just looked violent and awkward to me. Out of place, unnecessary and kinda desperate. Like no one was feeling it.
ActingAReaction wrote: They hardly even touched.

I mean you aren't doing it properly, you aren't the type of band who does this and it isn't an established culture within your genre.

So why? Why do it?

Stick to the usual method of fanservice. Aegyo and bromance that fans can miscontrue as something more in fiction if they like.

Unnecessary headline grabbing stuff makes the band seem gimmicky, attention seeking.

I love SHINee because they don't need that to stand out...they excel at what they do. They don't need to be about abs, or crazy hair, controversial songs, or loud personalities.

They don't follow a trend in anything.. They set a trend and are comfortable in their own skin.

The JongTae kiss was lame.

I agree with all of the above.. I don't really like how certain things are used for entertainment when in reality people sit back and laugh at that stuff or poke fun at people..

After having said that.. I feel I need to add, I do not have a problem with any kind of LGBT drama's or movies, because generally, those are meant to bring light to a different lifestyle, and create tolerance.
As I said I don't mind BL, but the thing that bothers me is the whole aggressive hair pulling thing. It would bother me to see a man do that to a woman. However, you are right this a ploy and a successful one at that.... It's drawing a lot of attention to JH and Tae...and Shinee in general. I have had goosebumps since the Sherlock teasers came out and not in a good way. I found those creepy on so many levels...
Yikes!!! DA Sho ck!!!!! I've got a goosebumps....
darkangel662008 wrote: Yikes!!! DA Sho ck!!!!! I've got a goosebumps....

Really??? Good shock or bad shock??
I agree with you. Well said. :)

phoenixtearz9 wrote: I agree with all of the above.. I don't really like how certain things are used for entertainment when in reality people sit back and laugh at that stuff or poke fun at people..

After having said that.. I feel I need to add, I do not have a problem with any kind of LGBT drama's or movies, because generally, those are meant to bring light to a different lifestyle, and create tolerance.
mangagirl wrote: Really??? Good shock or bad shock??

my heart still beating fast and I'm still spacing out...
Oh my...what's happening...It's really different from their cool, clean image...
I saw TOP and GD kiss in their parody..but I find it shocking but funny...
but this one...I'm getting a different vibe...
I'm not the type who enjoy this type of fan service...
mangagirl wrote: As I said I don't mind BL, but the thing that bothers me is the whole aggressive hair pulling thing. It would bother me to see a man do that to a woman. However, you are right this a ploy and a successful one at that....

It's drawing a lot of attention to JH and Tae...and Shinee in general.

I have had goosebumps since the Sherlock teasers came out and not in a good way. I found those creepy on so many levels...

Nodsnodsnods* It was aggressive and not in the good 'WE want EACH OTHER' way.
It was kinda awful to see...like a unilateral assault. Not an ounce of affection.

Awkward.
mangagirl wrote: Really??? Good shock or bad shock??

For me the reaction went like....*groans* COME ON GUYS! Really???
*eye brow raised.*
mangagirl wrote: I like Yaoi aka Boy Love, but wow this one shocked me!! It's so aggressive and just *fans herself*

Yeah It was pretty aggressive and much different from what we are used to seeing SHINee act like. I think SM might be trying really hard to make them shed their image of youth and innocence. Maybe? Who knows? lol *fans herself too*
mangagirl wrote: Sexy or creepy??? JongHyun grabs Taemin's hair and kisses him!!!! JongHyun and Taemin

Sexy! But it wasn't a real kiss...
Oh boy.. I can see my crazy fangirl classmates turning that into their new greeting style.
Anyways, to me, it looks like Taemin was on drugs on something... Out of context-yeah, I would've probably had a heart attack if I had been on that concert but seeing it like this, it just doesn't suit them and I agree with Sleepninja
Ok now Taemin "kissing" Minho ... This is just went out of fan service and out of hand -.- I really hate fan services like that -.-
Hong Kong reporters boo SHINee at Etude House event

On October 29th, SHINee attended a promotional event for Etude House in Hong Kong.

The members are currently in Hong Kong for their ?SHINee World II? concert which was held on October 27th. During their stay in Hong Kong, they attended an event for Etude House and met with reporters. However, it seems that communication between the translator, SHINee and the reporters were not as smooth as everyone could have hoped to be, and SHINee ended up having to leave abruptly to a booing crowd. Footage of this incident was recently uploaded online and is becoming a hot topic. Many of the viewers thought that it was very rude and unprofessional for the reporters to boo SHINee.

Besides this hiccup, SHINee enjoyed a very successful concert in front of thousands of fans at the Hong Kong Asia World-Arena. They?re scheduled to hold their next concert in Singapore on December 8th.

Check out the footage below and share your thoughts in the comments. - allkpop