i don't know the members' names but i do like girls generation. the only k pop i listen to. they are pretty, they have legs for days and they can actually sing.
Sleepninja wrote: haha You can give your love to her. I will give my love to Moon Hee Jun and Yoona and Hyoyeon. :p

You're EVIL /sigh
I hope you are done hitting each other with sticks. :p

One of my favourite SNSD songs is Bad Girl but I discovered it relatively late.
Sleepninja wrote: Hgih 5! Yoona is my fave and Hyoyeon is a close second. ;)

A, I don't like Hyoyeon, but since you do, I'm not gonna tell why - there's already enough drama in kpop world, why to add more ;)
Raventhedark wrote: Seohyun needs more love :( You people, and your mainstream likes :P

Mainstream? Yoona has way more antis than fans, so I'm actually in the minority with that ;p
And Seohyun sings quite well, I'll give her that. It's just she's too calm for me, that's it.

And this is one of my very loved dance performances:
catnip wrote:

Yuri <3

Szasha wrote: I hope you are done hitting each other with sticks. :p

One of my favourite SNSD songs is Bad Girl but I discovered it relatively late.

This song is really good in Japanese :)
I've been listening to this song all morning <3

Because I just finished watching this ENTIRE concert I had to post it!!! Anyone notice the "Run Devil Run" song has one of the Harry Potter ost's mixed with it ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M85Z7oODZFM&feature=related
Raventhedark wrote: Because I just finished watching this ENTIRE concert I had to post it!!! Anyone notice the "Run Devil Run" song has one of the Harry Potter ost's mixed with it ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M85Z7oODZFM&feature=related

Generally or just in the concert version?
Szasha wrote: Generally or just in the concert version?

It's in the Japanese version only not the Korean version :(
Raventhedark wrote: Seohyun needs more love :( You people, and your mainstream likes :P

Seohyun is my favorite..:D
LisNoir wrote: Seohyun is my favorite..:D

OMG Mine too! I LOVE her to bits. Her eyes, hands, face. She's just so damn cute! <3
Raventhedark wrote: OMG Mine too! I LOVE her to bits. Her eyes, hands, face. She's just so damn cute! <3

Jajajaja. Yeah, I think she's cute like a little sister.
LisNoir wrote: Jajajaja. Yeah, I think she's cute like a little sister.

Yeah I know you're female so you have a different meaning of cute :P
Raventhedark wrote: Yeah I know you're female so you have a different meaning of cute :P

Jajaja... When it comes to females, I do. :p