Oh wow, I hope you didn't lose too much from your wallet. But like Lis said, it's nice that you got to see them :D
Yeaahhhh! It's like too much for me already... But still i haven't got a chance to talk to them while others did.. :'< I actually did lost alot. :( I regret that i brought too much 'extra money' :((((( That wallet is my mom's gift and have grew old with me~ so it's really sad that i lost it.. and also my official korean photocards, personal pictures and bank cards are there too. >___< But... I'm really contented to have seen them though *O*
dongholove wrote: Yeaahhhh! It's like too much for me already...
But still i haven't got a chance to talk to them while others did.. :'<
I actually did lost alot. :( I regret that i brought too much 'extra money' :(((((
That wallet is my mom's gift and have grew old with me~ so it's really sad that i lost it..
and also my official korean photocards, personal pictures and bank cards are there too. >___<
But... I'm really contented to have seen them though *O*

Awww Well maybe it will still turn up! Let's send prayers out that some kind, honest person will happen upon it and try to return it to you. Did you leave your address and contact info in it ?
Sleepninja wrote: Awww Well maybe it will still turn up! Let's send prayers out that some kind, honest person will happen upon it and try to return it to you. Did you leave your address and contact info in it ?

It's been a month already and still no news about it. >_< I'm losing hope. :(
Unfortunately, no. I don't put my infos on it. But i have my bank card there which have my name.
I left my contact infos at the mall's costumer service incase someone returned it. :(
dongholove wrote: Happy birthday Dongjun!!

OMG Miks! You saw ZE:A too?! I saw them toooooo! In market market! :D

Too bad My Album is stolen as well as my wallet T____T But i still have the posters with me.
I really don't know what to feel.. I'm with my cousin and i was penniless but luckily...
We're one of the less than 15 people to get to enter at the restaurant after the mall show!
We're actually seated beside their table but there's a glass wall that divides us and we're not allowed take pictures. But we still took stolen pictures. xD Here they are...

What an unforgettable experience. They're the first kpop group i saw. *O*

dongholove!!

i just saw your post here. haha! and yes i went to see them at glorietta and market! market!. :D

and aww, that really sucks but you're still lucky to have been able to follow them on the restaurant. where was that seafood island?
miks_kim wrote: dongholove!!

i just saw your post here. haha! and yes i went to see them at glorietta and market! market!. :D

and aww, that really sucks but you're still lucky to have been able to follow them on the restaurant. where was that seafood island?

Wow, you saw them twice?! I wish i went to the first day so i can see them again the next day even if my wallet was stolen. T__T Yep, thank God! Really! I really thank God, that I'm still lucky to see them near me lol it's still in market market, it's beside the parking lot, we're about to go home but we saw fans running and ZE:A with the guards hahaha!
dongholove wrote: Wow, you saw them twice?! I wish i went to the first day so i can see them again the next day even if my wallet was stolen. T__T Yep, thank God! Really! I really thank God, that I'm still lucky to see them near me lol it's still in market market, it's beside the parking lot, we're about to go home but we saw fans running and ZE:A with the guards hahaha!

Yup, twice. Hehe! You're truly lucky to have seen them at the restaurant.
ZE:A’s Ha Min Woo forms a new boy group in Japan

ZE:A’s Ha Min Woo has recently announced that he’s forming a new boy group in Japan.

On March 2, Ha tweeted, “I’m becoming a member of a new unit group in Japan. I was worried about becoming a member of another group. However, this is an opportunity given to me like the ones given to other ZE:A members. I’m not leaving ZE:A. Please don’t worry but trust me. Thank you.”

Debuting in 2010, only a few members of ZE:A, including Hwang Kwang Hee, have attracted attention. Siwan has especially attracted attention by playing the role of young Heo Yum in MBC TV’s drama series The Moon Embracing the Sun.

People responded: “Congratulations! Don’t forget your Korean fans. Please come back soon!” “What’s the name of your group?” “I know you’ll do fine! I’ll keep supporting you!”

Source

Wow, he'll be very busy. Hopefully he will find time to rest and just have fun. :)
Aww at least he's not leaving ZE:A!! (:

ZE:A’s Kevin talks about his acting debut

On March 13th, ZE:A‘s Kevin attended the press conference for his Channel A drama, ‘Strongest K-Pop Survival‘, and shared his feelings on acting for the very first time.

He stated, “I want to work hard and get ZE:A’s name out there, just like Siwan and Kwanghee did.”

Kevin revealed that he used to be under the same agency as Russel Crowe when he was living in Australia and had received acting lessons to pursue his dream. However, he wanted to work in his home of Korea and gave it all up to debut as a singer there.

Kevin continued, “Siwan and Kwanghee both receive a lot of love through dramas and variety shows so I think it’s fortunate for the group. Everyone is working really hard and I want to work hard as well to learn and grow under ZE:A. It’s a lot of pressure, but I’m determined to make it work.”

Kevin will be playing the role of a prodigal student named ‘Kang Changmin’, who posseses a perfect pitch and is a vocal music major.

The drama will begin airing on March 19th!
[/color]

It's an actual drama? Called Strongest Kpop Survival? I might be interested haha
Haha That sounds more like the title for a variety show. XD
I only know Siwan who was in Moon Embraces Sun ... I will have to check out their music now :)
Sleepninja wrote: Haha That sounds more like the title for a variety show. XD

Hahaha that's what I was thinking!!

RainFlower wrote: I only know Siwan who was in Moon Embraces Sun ... I will have to check out their music now :)

Siwan is my favorite :p I still have to wath Moon Embraces Sun yet. And yes you do!
Check out: "Here I Am" , "All Day Long" , "Be My Girl" , and "Level Up" (:
Crazy4You wrote: Hahaha that's what I was thinking!!

Siwan is my favorite :p I still have to wath Moon Embraces Sun yet. And yes you do!
Check out: "Here I Am" , "All Day Long" , "Be My Girl" , and "Level Up" (:

Siwan and Kwanghee are my faves. I love Level Up! It's definitely my number one fave of their songs.
Sleepninja wrote: Siwan and Kwanghee are my faves. I love Level Up! It's definitely my number one fave of their songs.

Kwanghee shares my birthday :p haha just different year! And my #1 fave is "All Day Long" - I just love it :D
Crazy4You wrote: Kwanghee shares my birthday :p haha just different year! And my #1 fave is "All Day Long" - I just love it :D

Wanna know something funny? They both are the same age as me, but I didn't even know that until about a month ago XD It's funny that I chose them as my faves lol