Mik-ia!!!!!!! I envy you! You are seeing idols! LOL Thanks for sharing. :D
as you can see in the video.. i couldn't see them too clearly (like in the vid though my spot was good) as i'm a near sighted.. so when the mc announces that selling of album with fan signing pass is still up, i immediately run down from my spot which is located at the 2nd floor to the ground floor.. hehe! i became an instant fan from what i've seen.. so i wanted to see them up close.. :)

album

my signed album (each of them signed it except for siwan as he was not present due to filming)

and my favourite member of ze:a - kim dong jun ( i have a thing for kim, lol! ), i think he was the one who did the sexy hawtta hawt dance (wasn't able to capture it as i was really focused)!! which made me a real fan of him/them!! haha!!
You even have a signed album...I'm telling ya, I was born on the wrong side of the world....lol You should watch Dream Team 2, he's in a few of them. He's very athletic.
LisNoir wrote: You even have a signed album...I'm telling ya, I was born on the wrong side of the world....lol

You should watch Dream Team 2, he's in a few of them. He's very athletic.

hehe! they will go there someday, don't worry.. but when they did make sure to come! lol!

chincha? thanks lis-noona! will search for that.. ^^
miks wrote: hehe! they will go there someday, don't worry.. but when they did make sure to come! lol!

chincha? thanks lis-noona! will search for that.. ^^

Maybe...someday.....lol

Yes, he's one of the best ones.
Mik!! I'm jealous that you got to see them!! :p Lucky you!!! You even got them to sign a cd! Thanks for sharing the vids and showing us your signed cd! (:
I think I was born on the wrong side, too, Lis :p
Although B2ST is going to New York on their tour but it's a state away and I'm broke :(
Wow miks! It's so awesome that you got to see them in concert. :D Thanks for sharing.
Crazy4You wrote: Mik!! I'm jealous that you got to see them!! :p Lucky you!!! You even got them to sign a cd! Thanks for sharing the vids and showing us your signed cd! (:
I think I was born on the wrong side, too, Lis :p
Although B2ST is going to New York on their tour but it's a state away and I'm broke

Sleepninja wrote: Wow miks! It's so awesome that you got to see them in concert. :D Thanks for sharing.

hehe.. it was like a mini concert/fan meeting.. they performed 3 songs and did an interview in between performances.. so so glad i went there!

i was melting in the stage during the fan signing.. they really look in to your eyes before and after they sign the cd.. what could they be thinking when they saw me, a male fan? haha!

it's their last day today.. i'm now contemplating whether to go and see them again..
miks wrote: hehe.. it was like a mini concert/fan meeting.. they performed 3 songs and did an interview in between performances.. so so glad i went there!

i was melting in the stage during the fan signing.. they really look in to your eyes before and after they sign the cd.. what could they be thinking when they saw me, a male fan? haha!

it's their last day today.. i'm now contemplating whether to go and see them again..

Ohh that still sounds awesome!!

And ohh awww haha! And they were probably happy they have male fans as well :p

I wish I could go see them! Haha :p
miks wrote: hehe.. it was like a mini concert/fan meeting.. they performed 3 songs and did an interview in between performances.. so so glad i went there!

I'm sure they are ecstatic to see all of their fans. I wish I could have been there. Maybe I'll get the opportunity to see them in concert someday :D
you will get a chance to see them.. don't worry.. hehe! i went to their last day of fan signing here in the philippines.. i'm so so lucky.. and i'm so so glad that i went there..
ZE:A - Opening

Dong Jun during the interview portion

acrobatic + some abs

sexy dance + more abs
ohmgeee!! so this is what he was doing earlier showing his yummy abs (yes, i saw it live!) but just a few sexy hot steps of the the whole perf.. i wish he did this solo perf!! i don't know what might happen to me if he did this!! kyahhh~