my second signed album.

few shots i've taken.. of course focused on dong jun.. wish i had a better cam!

miks wrote: you will get a chance to see them.. don't worry.. hehe!

i went to their last day of fan signing here in the philippines.. i'm so so lucky.. and i'm so so glad that i went there..

Haha I hope so!!

You are really lucky!!!!!! And thanks for sharing the vids and pictures! It's so awesome that you got to see them and got two signed cds from them!! Lucky lucky! :p I wish I lived in The Philippines - Kpop stars seem to come there often hahaha.
Crazy4You wrote: Haha I hope so!!

You are really lucky!!!!!! And thanks for sharing the vids and pictures! It's so awesome that you got to see them and got two signed cds from them!! Lucky lucky! :p I wish I lived in The Philippines - Kpop stars seem to come there often hahaha.

wish you live in korea instead! haha! :p
miks wrote: wish you live in korea instead! haha! :p

Haha actually that might be better!! :p
ZE:A appears on ‘EAT BULAGA!’ in the Philippines

The boys of ZE:A recently released the Philippine version of their album and singles under Warner Music Philippines. To help promote their music, the boys planned a trip to the Philippines.

On January 11th, ZE:A arrived in Manila and the boys have held various fan signing and other events throughout the week. On January 14th, ZE:A appeared on GMA‘s popular noon-time variety show, ‘EAT BULAGA!‘.

The boys performed ‘Watch Out‘ and also held a brief interview session, check it out below.

Allkpop

ZE:A is making waves in Taiwan and the Philippines

[center]http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/20120126_zea_11.jpg[/IMG]

Boy group ZE:A has made some noteworthy accomplishments, earning their title as one of the leading Hallyu idol groups.

Their ‘Best Of’ album ‘The Most Powerful ZE:A…Ever!’ released earlier in the month has secured the #1 spot on Taiwan’s leading music chart authority G-Music under the Best-Selling K-pop Album category.

Furthermore, their Japanese single “Daily Daily” has ranked high on various music charts, including the Channel V chart.

After the boys held their showcase in the Philippines, they broadened their fan base and their upbeat track “Watch Out” has climbed to the top of the local ‘Astro Chart‘ under the overseas artist category.

Their agency remarked, [I]“It was the first time they held a showcase in the Philippines and met with the local fans there, but they were met with a warm welcome after performing on TV and taking part in other promotions in the area.

The boys are scheduled to make a comeback in Korea within the first half of 2012.

Congratulations to ZE:A!

Allkpop
Happy Birthday Dong Jun!

And thanks for the pics Miks :D
Happy birthday Dongjun!!

OMG Miks! You saw ZE:A too?! I saw them toooooo! In market market! :D

Too bad My Album is stolen as well as my wallet T____T But i still have the posters with me.
I really don't know what to feel.. I'm with my cousin and i was penniless but luckily...
We're one of the less than 15 people to get to enter at the restaurant after the mall show!
We're actually seated beside their table but there's a glass wall that divides us and we're not allowed take pictures. But we still took stolen pictures. xD Here they are...

more pictures in my blog~ if you'd like to see :3

What an unforgettable experience. They're the first kpop group i saw. *O*
Happy Birthday Dong Jun!! :D

And wow that's awesome you also got to see them dongho!! I will probably check out your blog later :p
Crazy4You wrote:
And wow that's awesome you also got to see them dongho!! I will probably check out your blog later :p

Yeah! Despite of my lost wallet and album i got to see them upclose
we're just staring at them while eating, for less than an hour xD
Alright then! :) there aren't really too many pictures.. there's just like 9 photos?
i don't remember, but if you really want to see, then go~
this is the direct link of the post :3 since it's covered by my new posts already~
dongholove wrote: Yeah! Despite of my lost wallet and album i got to see them upclose
we're just staring at them while eating, for less than an hour xD

Awww, that really sucks. But at least you saw them.