Sleepninja wrote: Wanna know something funny? They both are the same age as me, but I didn't even know that until about a month ago XD It's funny that I chose them as my faves lol

Haha really? That's cool! :D Haha I always love finding actors/singers that are my age :D
[K-POP Selection] ZE:A

ZE:A’s Siwan is a “bad boy” for Ceci Magazine

ZE:A‘s Siwan has turned into a “bad boy” for the April edition of CeCi magazine.

Setting aside his usual smart and chic image, Siwan adopted a cool and edgy look for this “bad boy” themed photoshoot. Throughout the shoot Siwan displayed a variety of expressions as well as showcasing his versatility by effortlessly pulling off the different looks, and received praise from the staff members.

In related news, Siwan has also been receiving praise for his acting skills in the drama ‘The Equator Man’ which aired its first episode on March 21st.

Allkpop

He's making me think about starting The Equator Man...haha.
ZE:A’s Kwang-hee proudly admits to having his entire face ‘retouched’

http://pds.joinsmsn.com/jmnet/koreajoongangdaily/_data/photo/2012/04/04200317.jpg[/IMG]

Kwang-hee of the boy band ZE:A has admitted to having gone under the knife for extensive plastic surgery and said he would get more, but can’t because of his fame.

“Basically, everything you can see on my face has been retouched. I had my nose done, work done on my forehead, and oh, my eyes, too,” said the 23-year-old star of the rising boy group on an episode of KBS 2TV’s “1 vs. 100” on Tuesday.

“I thought that my eyes needed to be subtle in relations to other features. Wouldn’t it have been too much if my eyes looked super enhanced? I’m a man who knows moderation,” joked the idol singer.

In a candid manner, Kwang-hee spoke to the host of the show about the taboo topic that many other celebrities simply try to avoid. When asked if he wanted to retouch his face further, he said he simply couldn’t.

“Of course I could think of problem areas. But firstly, I don’t have the time. Secondly, everyone would be able to tell. It’s about time I stopped with surgery.”

[I]lol..
^ i noticed that too when i saw him in person.. he wears really super thick make up to cover the noticeable parts. He's still handsome though~ and his voice is good..
haha Yeah, he's always talking about his plastic surgery on variety shows. It's great that he's so open about it.
I'm like in love with this song since I discovered it like 2 days ago <3

Here I am by ZE:A

As someone who only discovered them during their recent Aftermath promotion, I totally thought Dongjun was the leader. It's a shame Jun Young couldn't participate. I would've loved to see the full choreo with him involved. Maybe when they perform it later on.
ZE:A recently released their new single "Pheonix"

I am crazy about their All Day Long, and I also like their Aftermath and Mazeltov, they have me interested in them~ hmm...
SiWan-oppa~ *sigh*
Oh~ I LOVE the sound of this~
dongholove wrote: ^ i noticed that too when i saw him in person..
he wears really super thick make up to cover the noticeable parts.
He's still handsome though~ and his voice is good..

I'm sorry ıf i did a mistake about story or grammer :) In variety show happy together(i can't remember which episode but he was the only ZE:A member) he told a funny story about that. One day he had to meet his friends but he forgot his BB cream. He look for mother's and sister's but couldn't find theirs either. Somehow he found some paint and mix it till look like his BB cream. After used this on face he went to see friends. While eating dinner his paints began to dry and fell of his soup.He was try to moistirize without friend noticed but that didn't work so he washed off his face. I was so laugted at that story.
I love ZEA.. My first kpop gosh Im too late to fangirl seems like they are disbanding soon.
The above vid is one of my fave esp when Kevin sang "Home".. All the feels. aw, Kevin is sooo awesome.
Kevin's cover at Hot Beat