I saw on twitter from translator tweets from press con after awards: according to Jung Soo Oppa: Kangin will be back to SuJu in April 2012. \(^_^)/
christypop wrote: It was like that for me too and I usually have the ability to put names to faces but this was a different ballgame. I used to get Yesung mixed up with Siwon.

haha its the complete oposite for me. i have such a hard time putting names to faces. it took me monts to learn all on bigbang. haha
LadyVioletta wrote: I saw on twitter from translator tweets from press con after awards: according to Jung Soo Oppa: Kangin will be back to SuJu in April 2012. \(^_^)/

HOORAY!!! But Leeteuk will enlist next year. Boo! :(
[Xin MSN] Just For Laughs - Shindong Specials {from MAMA 2011 Singapore after awards press con, so funny pantomime}

111222 At Kona Beans Grand Opening [Fan Account]
December 22, 2011 at 8:53 AM | Posted in Fan Accounts.

Super Junior’s romantic leader Leeteuk announced on Twitter that his mother, along with fellow members Sungmin and Kyuhyun’s mothers will be collaborate on opening a coffee shop of their own in Apgujeong.

The leader tweeted, “On the 22nd, my mother, Sungmin’s mother, and Kyuhyun’s mother will be opening a coffee shop. I was the only one left in the dark. They said it’s going to be in Apgujeong.”

Leeteuk then added, “Mom, you’ve been lonely for a while now, so I hope that you enjoy your time running it and have a lot of fun ^^ I’ll try to help as much as I can!”

Kyuhyun’s mother came to say thank you and helped out. We told the mothers to already eat lunch, we bought them lunch already. Obviously they are too busy and already forget the time, they did not expect to have lunch. Some of the equipments are not working so mothers are so busy, they are very hands on in giving service! They really work hard, they need rest too!

Credit TeukBar | Translation: KyuhaeBiased

Kyu’s dad is so sweet and friendly. He randomly stops by almost every table where there’s an empty chair to greet and talk to the fans ^^

Ohh Yesung’s parents are here at Kona Beans! How supportive of them ^^

Sungmin is here! Kona Beans is suddenly lively!

Sungmin started walking into the place. Fans took pics and he said please take later when he has done his make up prettily. He’s sweet!!><

Kyu’s mom successfully got the situation under control. Wow. She’s daebak! Fans were well behaved >
Sungmin left Kona Beans just a few moment ago. He was soooooo sweet looking at each and everyone in the eyes and waving sincerely

Source:@huy_m
Shared at www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by SoulAngel701
111222 Top 10 highest scores at Music Bank 2011

Credit:@SiwonTime
Reupload&Posted by: SoulAngel701 (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)
Yahoo Asia Buzz Awards 2011 with Siwon and Donghae From 111120

@siwon407 RT @SJ_market @special1004: Super Junior is the top searched in Asia by year 2011!!! ‘Asia Top Searched Group Artist’ and also ‘Top Searched Group Artist’ from Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong. Totally got 4 awards.

Source: SiwonChoi (siwon407)
Translation by: Memories♡ (taiwanluvsj)

--------------------------------------

At the Yahoo! Asia Buzz Awards 2011 held at 8:00 p.m.on December 20, Super Junior won four prizes including Asia Top Searched Group Artist and Top Searched Group Artist.

The awards, which marks the seventh anniversary for this year, is a renowned event to award most favored celebrities, reflecting the latest entertainment trend, based on the year-long search statistics from Yahoo. This is co-supported by Korea, Hong Kong and Taiwan in partnership with a leading portal website, Yahoo. The winners for each category are decided based on the Yahoo’s searched word list and vote for the given year. That’s why the result well indicates where Asian netizens’ attention has been headed for a year.

Donghae and Siwon attended the awards on behalf of Super Junior.

They delivered their feelings on being awarded the prizes: “It is a genuine honor to be awarded the prizes. We want to extend our deep appreciation to fans for leaving indelible memories in our hearts.”

When they appeared at the Hong Kong Chek Lap Kok Airport on December 20, local media and 1,000 fans congregated around the airport to see them, creating an absolute turmoil.

Meanwhile, the awards that featured Super Junior was broadcast live via online channels throughout Hong Kong.

Credit: TV Report
Translated by: korea.com
Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by Destinyhae
Super Junior’s Leeteuk profound thanks fans before closing this year

On December 28th, Leeteuk posted a comment with his profound thanks: “This year almost went out. I couldn’t be happier this year. The year 2011 was the last year of 20.They say that men’s life begins in their thirties. To reciprocate your constant love and support, I’ll never stop running to be a better Leeteuk. They say that men’s life begins in their thirties. I’ll prove the words for you. Many thanks to all of you.”
“Nearing the end of my twenties, it is true that my mind is wandering. Dear me! I cannot identify what is in my mind now…,” he added.

Leeteuk turns 30 next year. It has already passed eight years since he debuted. He can be viewed now as one of the senior ‘idol’ singers.
He is currently proving his capabilities and appeals in a variety of entertainment fields such as SBS’s Strong Heart, Star King, and MBC’s We Got Married.

source:TV Report
translate by korea.com
via: kshowgo
Awww Leeteuk ♥ I'm gonna miss him when he's in the army :(
International fans choose Super Junior as the most sought-after group

On December 30th, Arirang TV‘s ‘Showbiz Korea‘ unveiled the results for their month-long survey, which polled international fans from 188 different countries all over the world.

On their official homepage, Arirang TV asked fans, “If you were given the opportunity to go on a date with a celebrity, who would you choose?”

Representatives revealed, “Super Junior‘s Donghae took home the honor of winning first place. Not only that, but the other Super Junior members ranked in the ‘Top 10′ as well, showing that they’re Hallyu leaders in not only Asia, but Europe and the Americas as well.”

Fans were also asked, “Which artist would you like to come perform at your country?” As expected, Super Junior came away with 54% of the votes.

Arirang TV will be revealing the rest of the results on their shows from January 2nd through the 7th.

Source + Photos: Star News, American K-Pop fans |via: allkpop
Super Junior’s Eunhyuk complains about KBS’s waiting room

Super Junior‘s Eunhyuk revealed a hilarious scene featuring the Super Junior members in a cramped waiting room of KBS‘s ‘Gayo Festival‘.

On December 30th, he tweeted, “Either the waiting room is small or the sofa isn’t enough or there are a lot of members…are you watching, KBS?

In the picture, it seems that the Super Junior members are trying to catch a few minutes of sleep after their busy days, but unfortunately either due to the lack of sofas, or too many members, as Eunhyuk joked, the members are seen sleeping piled on top of one another.
Currently there are 9 members performing for stage performance. How do they gonna sleep & rest cuz lack of sofas ?

Netizens replied with, “There’s only one sofa?“, “That’s too much, especially when there are that many adults.”, and “Oppa, you’re really tired? Today, fighting!”

Source: TV Report |via: Nate & allkpop
2011 SBS Gayo Daejun

GG and SuJu

Intro and Performance

THIS IS THE BEST PERFORMANCE YET!! :D I love it.
I thought they could have done better. I did like their entrance. It looked like a collection display.
I love Super Junior in led suits on KBS Gayo Daejun today Dec 30th. Nice dance Bochin namja deul! (^_^)b