OMG!!!! love you so much!!!!
boogerbrain95 wrote: OMG!!!! love you so much!!!!

Haha You're welcome. :D
I was looking for something and got distracted when I found clips of Heechul <3

This is the episode of Oh, My School when I saw Heechul <3 and I decided to give SuJu another chance....lol

LOL Hyukkie is wearing a SG tracksuit XD
Sleepninja wrote: LOL Hyukkie is wearing a SG tracksuit XD

LOL, he is.
Super Junior pose together backstage at the 2011 KBS Music Festival

The members of Super Junior gathered together for a photo backstage at the 2011 KBS Music Festival.

On December 30th, Donghae first tweeted,

“The 2011 KBS Music Festival has begun ^^ SJ Let’s Go!!“

Then Siwon tweeted,

“You watching ’2011 KBS Music Festival’ with SUPER JUNIOR. Enjoy and having lovely night with us.“

And lastly Yesung tweeted,

“2011 Super Junior, let’s do this together!!“

In the photos, Super Junior is found dressed in black suits standing in front of their entrance ceremony banner.

Fans commented, “You are all so handsome” “Hope you have a great performance!” and “go go go Super Junior!!!”

Source: Donghae, Siwon, & Yesung‘s Twitter
Super Junior's KyuHyun's shoe

SJ Foresight [Eng sub in cc]

KyuHyun's Secret Garden acting

EunHyuk's Secret Garden acting

LeeTeuk's Secret Garden acting

SJ Foresight [The subbed of Secret Garden starts @ 06:24 click the cc]

KyuHyun is a funny MC cut @ SJ Foresight ep.1

Ommo!

While lurking through my twitter i just happened to look whom Si Won is following.

LoL, how can he follow Justin Biber? Him following Paris Hilton is quite understandable, but Justin Biber.
akai-kitsune wrote: Ommo!

While lurking through my twitter i just happened to look whom Si Won is following.

LoL, how can he follow Justin Biber? Him following Paris Hilton is quite understandable, but Justin Biber.

I had the same reaction when I saw that a few months back...lol

SBS Gayo Dajeun SM Orchestra stage

Who doesn't??? Haha
Is there anyone else who likes shindong?? I don't hear his name a lot... And he's really cute and funny!! I know he's not the hottest but I like that he is different from the others!!! So is there anyone else??
silke wrote: Is there anyone else who likes shindong?? I don't hear his name a lot... And he's really cute and funny!! I know he's not the hottest but I like that he is different from the others!!! So is there anyone else??

I think this was the first member name I learned because I saw him in a variety show. I'm not his fan, but I'm pretty sure he has fans. He does/did do a few activities outside of SuJu.

Heechul!