From the first time I heard them I got obsessed! :D
I love them but I never quite get down to recognize them on the videos, there are just so many! The only one I can recognize easily is Siwon, cos I got obsessed with him after Oh! My Lady LOL
Ok, I love his yes, but since you don't like them, you have to admit he's gawjuss with sunglasses...LOL\

Thanks PD!
LOL PD! He does have creeper eyes sometimes :p
beca256 wrote: I love them but I never quite get down to recognize them on the videos, there are just so many! The only one I can recognize easily is Siwon, cos I got obsessed with him after Oh! My Lady LOL

I've managed to get them all straight. My two faves are Leeteuk and Kangin. Yesung cracks me up. He's adorkable :p
oh Kangin was my favorite before he had enlisted...I wonder when he's coming back :D
I feel bad cause I can't remember them all.. but I love SiWon, Yesung, and Heechul.. and one of my favorite songs is Sorry Sorry Answer.. my 6year old niece and my 18month old niece love Sorry Sorry.. and the 6 year old also likes A-Cha
PinkDiamond wrote: I'm in love with EunHyuk... have I mentioned that before? LOL

Jejeje, yeah. Eunhyuk is in my top 3 SuJu members. He's hilarious.
when i first started to get into kpop i never really liked them. but lately i have really been getting into them. i had a-cha on repeat for like a week haha. but i dont know if ill ever be able to learn all their names. there are just so many members lol
ali101234 wrote: when i first started to get into kpop i never really liked them. but lately i have really been getting into them. i had a-cha on repeat for like a week haha. but i dont know if ill ever be able to learn all their names. there are just so many members lol

It was like that for me too and I usually have the ability to put names to faces but this was a different ballgame. I used to get Yesung mixed up with Siwon.
christypop wrote: It was like that for me too and I usually have the ability to put names to faces but this was a different ballgame. I used to get Yesung mixed up with Siwon.

Oomona Siwon is the 6-pack-abs ㅋㅋㅋ

Same case, first 3 months i confused to differentiate which one is DongHae / KyuHyun / HeeChul / RyeoWook coz they were having long hairstyle.

Now i love their short hairstyle so i can see their charms perfectly :D

@girls: have you watched their dormitory ? :D
LadyVioletta wrote:

Now i love their short hairstyle so i can see their charms perfectly :D

I like Heechul with shorter hair too. <3
AnimeStar wrote: oh Kangin was my favorite before he had enlisted...I wonder when he's coming back :D

I miss him :( I think he'll be back sometime next spring.