Super Junior - Mr. Simple MV

Super Junior - SUPERMAN mv d(^_^)b

Super Junior - A-CHA

Super Junior - Intro & Bonamana remix \(^_^)/
@LV, You are having too much fun with this.

Favorite SuJu members:
1. Heechul
2. Eunhyuk
3. Tie between Donghae , Siwon, and Ryeowook
LOL, my flash player just crashed...
I miss 13 of Super Junior members on stage performing together sing & dance. Here are 12 of them (there're HanGeng & KangIn, there's no KiBum)

Super Junior - Sorry Sorry & Why I Like You
@Christy: ㅋㅋㅋ sure i am :D
@LisNoir: Omona Eonnie, try press refresh ㅋㅋㅋ :D

Question: Have any of you E.L.F. been watching Hello Baby season 4 ? LeeTeuk Oppa became LeeTeuk Appa \(^_^)/
Super Junior’s Kyuhyun gets mugged and attacked in Spain

korea.com
LOL, you really are reading about everything...

Ah, wow....
LisNoir wrote: LOL, you really are reading about everything...

Ah, wow....

hahaha it's not my fault..they just fall right into my lap lol
kamz wrote: hahaha it's not my fault..they just fall right into my lap lol

Jajaja, I bet they do...
I love SuJU!!!!!

I´m a fan, but I won`t call myself Elf (don´t like that name, just like Jang Geun Seuks Cri).
Listening to them since Sorry, Sorry. Still don´t know exactly how I came across them.....hmmm....at a time I heard that the first boy bands were founded in Japan. Later I just tried to find the truth. Searching through google and yahoo I somehow read sth about the biggest band and tada....found Suju. I searched in youtube and listened to Twins/ U. Seeing Heechul was really funny for the kpop and drama illiterate..A year later while talking about boybands I remebered SuJu and searched for their vid and found Sorry, sorry.....since then I scream everytime I see a new vid.

I love Teuki-oppa!

I try to watch the shows with them.
[News] SuJu's Eunhyuk and the "Anchovy World Tour"

After the successful SMTOWN in New York held last week, all Super Junior members finally had some spare time to rest and to spend with their families.

Some of them, like Ryeowook, Shindong and Yesung (who was actually suffering from rhinitis these past few days) are back in Korea. Leeteuk and Donghae were in Saipan. Kyuhyun who is in Spain, actually had an awful encounter with a stranger who threatened him with a knife but was luckily able to run away. Oh my! What a horrible time Kyuhyun must have had, good to know that he is alright!

On his end, Eunhyuk is in Europe having a nice family trip with his parents and sister. Through his Twitter account, he shares some pictures of him and his family during the "Anchovy World Tour." He first visited Prague and had a nice stay with his family but also he had funny moments when he was trying to speak Czech using a dictionary and when everybody was staring at him for being the first blonde Asian visiting the city.

After being in Prague, he and his family moved onto visiting Vienna, had lovely encounters with fans who knew he was there, went sightseeing the most important places and then went to visit Germany. It seems that he really had a nice time with his family, finally a well deserved vacation!

After his holidays in Germany he moved onto England and there he went to a soccer game. It is expected that after England, he will go back to Korea and join the rest of the members of Super Junior in the next few days.

Check out the pictures for the "Anchovy World Tour" during his stay in Prague, Vienna, a picture from New York and his last stop in England.

Source: Soompi
Refering to Kamz news on KyuHyun

Super Junior's Kyuhyun Tweets: "I Was Almost Mugged in Spain"

Aside from double eyelid surgery, Super Junior’s youngest member Kyuhyun is in the news lately, even while he is on vacation. Kyuhyun recently tweeted that he was almost mugged in Spain, as he was going back to his hotel in the early morning.

“At daybreak in Spain, I was walking home to my hotel when suddenly a young man was beside me. He started to talk and tried to pick a fight, and whipped out a knife. I screamed and was luckily able to run away,” he narrated on his Twitter. “Be careful when travelling alone.”

Some time before the incident, he had also shared a glimpse of him on vacation through a photo. Kyuhyun and other Super Junior members are separately enjoying holidays after a successful “SMTown Live in New York” concert at the Madison Square Garden.

According to the SM Entertainment, Super Junior’s agency, after completing the SM Town Live Tour, Super Junior’s members are spending individual leaves in different manners. That’s why Kyuhyun went to Spain, but it turned out to be an adventurous travel.

Someone from the agency reported to Starnews: “We talked on the phone with his manager. He said that Kyuhyun was well with him now.”

Source: StarNews & Soompi
kamz wrote: Super Junior’s Kyuhyun gets mugged and attacked in Spain

korea.com

Haha I posted that in the K News Flash thread because I forgot we had made a thread for Super Junior :p Oops