DBSK was the second K-Pop group I ever listened to.
I happened to come across the Wonder Girls during their Tell Me me comeback, then listened to DBSK, and that's what kept me listening to K-Pop.
They're one of those bands that I feel is perfect. All 5 have their own amazing talents that they bring with them to form 1 incredible group.
While I'm definitely gonna always be waiting for DBSK to get back together, I'll be here supporting JYJ/HoMin until then!
TVXQ performs new song “STILL” during Live Japan Tour

TVXQ has officially kicked off their Japan Tour which is expected to gather at least 450,000 fans in total.

With their performance at the Yokohama Arena in Japan on January 18th, the boys officially began their ‘TVXQ LIVE TOUR 2012 TONE‘, and will be traveling to 9 different cities and have a total of 24 performances.

It has been three years since their last independent Japanese Tour and the boys belted out songs from their full-length album ‘TONE‘ which was released last year.

Fans went wild cheering for their favorite group as Yunho and Changmin put on powerful and fierce performances.

The boys also had a special surprise announcement. Changmin remarked, “We are going to sing a song that we’ve never sang before,” and the boys unveiled their new song “STILL” which is a track that will be included in their new single album that drops on March 14th. Upon hearing the unexpected surprise, the crowd once again went wild, and the arena was filled with the sound of loud cheers.

In related news, the boys will also be performing at the Tokyo Dome on April 14th and 15th, as well as at the Kyocera Dome on April 21st & 22nd.

Allkpop

Interesting. DBSK was also the second Kpop group I've listened AND got fascinatingly attracted to. Like the others, I became a fan of the 5-member Dong Bang Shin Ki (two years) too late. Upon a recommendation of a friend, I listened to Mirotic (it's always Mirotic) and started wondering why there were only two left in the group... I stopped reading.

This is the song I liked the most from Keep Your Head Down, their first album after the split.

My favorite is and always has been Max Changmin (oh, he had me at first whoa) and Xiah Junsu is a very close second.
Haha I just ran across this. It's a dance cover of Mirotic that some high school students did. They did a great job. :D

I have fallen in love with this song.

Wow... Thread abou TVXQ.. ^^

I love this group very much, especially when the five of them are still together... T__T

Now, I am addicted to their song "Superstar" :D

Full MV for TVXQ’s “STILL” revealed

Via tokyohive:

As a follow up to their popular hit “TONE“, the boys of TVXQ have released their 34th Japanese single “STILL” on March 14th.

After performing the song earlier in the month on TV Asahi‘s ‘Music Station‘ and now the full music video has been released.

Check out the full MV below!

Allkpop

Finally :D
LisNoir wrote: Me likey!

Me too! :D
TVXQ’s “Still” chosen as the CM song for ‘Glico’ ice cream

In addition to selling over 100,000 copies within just two days, and topping the Oricon chart, TVXQ‘s latest song, “Still”, has recently been announced as the CM song for ‘Glico’ brand ice cream!

The boys also participated in the filming of the advertisement, which will be unveiled on March 19th.

In the meantime, Glico has released a making-of video with a special introduction from the boys themselves, to heighten the anticipation for the release of the ad.

Check out the yummy boys ice cream below if you haven’t already!

Allkpop

Click on the link for the video
Yep, they are still my favorite :)

Kekekeke enjoy the show everyone:p
Crazy4You wrote: Full MV for TVXQ’s “STILL” revealed

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I didn't see this before! I like the song. :)
I Love them:-) they are my Favorites group!