Woot! I can't wait for their comeback!
Sleepninja wrote: Woot! I can't wait for their comeback!

I know :D. its going to be great :)

I have never been more jealous of some one in my whole life then i am right now. Oh how i wish that was me. and trust me if Taeyang tried to kiss me i would not move away i would move closer *nods*.
Uhm Jung Hwa - D.I.S.C.O (Feat.TOP)

The song is ok. (TOP's part is awesome :D) Something about her voice in the song just doesn't sound right to me. Those dancers look like they were rejected from The Fifth Element's auditions. And why is she rolling around in a tanning bed? She can't get a tan fully clothed.................
Big Bang reveals the name of two songs from upcoming album

wrote: As we edge closer to Big Bang‘s comeback, YG Entertainment is slowly beginning to open up about the boys’ upcoming release.

On January 27th, the agency updated their ‘YG-Life‘ blog with a tracklist of two songs: “Intro (Alive)” and “Blue“.

“Intro (Alive)” was composed and arranged by Park Han Bum, and contains lyrics penned by G-Dragon.

Meanwhile, “Blue” also holds lyrics written by G-Dragon, but its composition team is comprised of G-Dragon and in-house producer Teddy.

wrote: Is this a complete tracklist, or is YG toying with fans by releasing a partial?

Source

YG has fans buzzing over mysterious ‘February 1st’ post

wrote: YG Entertainment is famous for churning out numerous teasers that reveal frustratingly little. It looks like the conglomerate is at it once again, as they’ve just posted a mysterious date on their YG-Life blog!

On January 27th, the staff revealed a graphic that simply stated, “2012.02.01”

The date immediately set off various rumors, as YG fans tried to puzzle out its significance.

Could it mean that Big Bang will release an actual video teaser on that date? Or does it pertain to Se7en, who’s slated to make his Korean comeback fairly soon?

There’s only one way to tell with YG, and that’s just to wait it out.

Source
Ugggghhh I hate waiting I wish YG would stop teasing everyone and give them a straight answer.
Sleepninja wrote: Uhm Jung Hwa - D.I.S.C.O (Feat.TOP)

The song is ok. (TOP's part is awesome :D) Something about her voice in the song just doesn't sound right to me. Those dancers look like they were rejected from The Fifth Element's auditions. And why is she rolling around in a tanning bed? She can't get a tan fully clothed.................

GOSH XDD definitely NOT the best song out there.... TOP's part was epic tho XD
Sleepninja wrote:

hahahaha the one with Se7en was hilarious XDD
now i know he'll do perfect job in rom-com dramas XDD
Big Bang reveals two more titles from upcoming album!

wrote: As promised, YG Entertainment is back with two new titles from Big Bang‘s upcoming album!

The titles for tracks #5 and #6 were revealed to be “It’s Not Fun” and “Fantastic Baby“. Once again, member G-Dragon took the helm for lyrics composition, and participated in the arrangement of both songs as well. T.O.P will be rapping in both songs (as in the previous four), and in-house producer Teddy has lent his talents for “Fantastic Baby”.

Stay tuned for more updates on Big Bang’s comeback with allkpop!

Allkpop
I cant Wait for their comeback :D just from the titles of the track i can tell it will be amazing.
Big Bang reveals new track from upcoming album and release date!

wrote: After skipping a day for the release of Se7en‘s new album, YG Entertainment is back updating their YG-Life blog with a new track from Big Bang‘s upcoming album titled ‘Alive‘!

The title for track #7 is, “Wings (Daesung Solo)” and the lyrics were penned by Daesung and G-Dragon. The track was produced by Choi Pil Gang. Additionally, it was revealed that the release date for the upcoming album is leap day, February 29th!

In other news, Big Bang’s solo concert, the ‘2012 Big Show‘, has already sold out most of its tickets thanks to the two pre-purchasing periods. Fans can expect a fierce battle for the remaining tickets in the third purchasing period, which will begin today.

Stay tuned for more updates on Big Bang’s comeback with allkpop!

Allkpop