Can't wait for BB comeback ~~
GD&TOP - OH YEAH feat.BOM

I became an fan becaus I saw their parodys of famous Dramas ,Movies etc xD I especially loved theirs of Coffee Prince~ *Sorry to all the Fans from the Drama but it was just plain hirilous * :p
I think G-Dragon should act in dramas ~~
Mirichan wrote: I became an fan becaus I saw their parodys of famous Dramas ,Movies etc xD
I especially loved theirs of Coffee Prince~
*Sorry to all the Fans from the Drama but it was just plain hirilous * :p

Hahaha I love their parodies too! Why would anyone take offense?
HAVA-RAVA wrote: I think G-Dragon should act in dramas ~~

I think so as well :D
Sleepninja wrote: Hahaha I love their parodies too! Why would anyone take offense?

Don´t know :) Lol there are some crazy fans out there xD
I just wanted to be cautious :p
AnimeStar wrote: I think so as well :D

I bet he would do amazing job ^^
Based on what I've seen from Haru Haru & Lies MVs. + Secret Garden Parody XDD
HAVA-RAVA wrote: I bet he would do amazing job ^^
Based on what I've seen from Haru Haru & Lies MVs. + Secret Garden Parody XDD

Secret Big Bang was totally awesome :D I watched it with my mom and she laughed at G-Raim the most LOL. btw she couldn't believe that he was a guy LOL :D
AnimeStar wrote: Secret Big Bang was totally awesome :D I watched it with my mom and she laughed at G-Raim the most LOL. btw she couldn't believe that he was a guy LOL :D

hahhaha XDD i can't even imagine showing that to my mom or sister XD
HAVA-RAVA wrote: hahhaha XDD i can't even imagine showing that to my mom or sister XD

hahaha my mom really liked it and I didn't even expect her to find it funny XD
Big Bang unveils first concept image for upcoming album!

wrote: On the heels of Se7en‘s triumphant return last night, YG Entertainment is back updating their YG-Life blog with the first concept photo for “Fantastic Baby” one of seven new tracks from Big Bang‘s upcoming album titled ‘Alive‘!

Creatively using an oxygen mask to cover his face, Big Bang’s T.O.P uses his trademark peircing gaze to set the tone for what will surely be an epic comeback. Looks like the rumors of green hair, may in fact be partially true. His hair looks more blue than green to us though.

In other news, Big Bang’s solo concert, the ‘2012 Big Show‘, is officially sold out. Now fans are resorting to resellers to get a chance to be the first to see Big Bang return to the Korean music scene.

Source

*squeals* IU love his new hair! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Sleepninja wrote: Big Bang unveils first concept image for upcoming album!

Source

*squeals* IU love his new hair! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I see it's your avi already.
christypop wrote: I see it's your avi already.

lol I couldn't resist :p
OMG he looks so hot with that hair *___* and I don't know why but I just LOVE seeing kpop males wearing leather jeans XDD