2NE1 parties with will.i.am in Seoul

Rapper, songwriter, and producer will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas is currently in Seoul, and it looks as though he caught up with the ladies of 2NE1!

As many of you know already, will.i.am is working with 2NE1 for their U.S debut album and the musician recently shared some photos with the girls in a club. Along with the photos, will.i.am wrote via his official Twitter page, “Me and half of 2ne1 rockin in seoul korea….minzy can’t come inside the club tonight…its 20 and over, we will party for minzy.”

The photos showed the close relationship between will.i.am and 2NE1, and the reaction to the photos proved that fans can’t wait to hear the results of their collaboration.

Would’ve been nice if Minzy could’ve joined them!

will.i.am & Sandara Park

will.i.am & CL

Park Bom & will.i.am

Source & Image: will.i.am’s Twitter |via: allkpop
The full pv for 2NE1's japanese single 'Scream' has been released. I really like it.

2NE1 receives airplay on American Radio Station?

We’ve been receiving a lot of tips from readers in the greater Chicago area that they heard 2NE1‘s English version of “Can’t Nobody” on Chicago’s popular radio station 103.5 KISS FM.

If the tips are true, it’s a pretty big accomplishment. However, this would’t be the first time that K-pop was played on American Radio, as TVXQ‘s “Break Out” was played on New York’s Hit Music Station, Z100 back on February 2010.

With 2NE1′s future American album with will.i.am still pending, it shouldn’t be too long before hearing 2NE1′s music playing on American radio stations is no longer a novelty.

Allkpop

Whoa! Not fair, why aren't NC stations playing it? :(
Sleepninja wrote: Whoa! Not fair, why aren't NC stations playing it? :(

Or PA :( Then again I don't listen to that much of the radio anymore =__=
Is it weird that I don't like it when they starts playing Asian music on radio (or MTV) and so on... I kinda want to keep the music to myself and so on. It was already so annoying when some Finnish teencrap magazines stuffed bad quality kpop posters to them T^T I don't like my music going mainstream D::
2NE1 - Take The World On PRODUCED By Wil.I.Am & DJ Poet!
Omg I can't wait until the whole song comes out!
This is NOT PART of their American Debut but for the promotional single for Intel's Ultrabook Project!

I'm a new fan i seriously downloaded thier 1st & 2ns Mini Albums and thier full length. I can't wait for thier US debut. I'll actually support them and BUY it!
‎[2NE1 and Ultrabook™ Make Thumb Noise]
Check out the teaser video of "Make Thumb Noise" project with 2NE1 & Ultrabook™ inspired by Intel!
2NE1 is the only girl group I like! Their mucis is really good :) I also like the fact that they aren't like most of the girl groups in Korea..they have different kind of music from others and they actually wear clothes that cover more than their private areas.. :D
My girls! Haha no one compares. :DDD There isn't a song I don't love.
The teasers are already out for the [Make Thumb Noise] project by/for Intel's Ultra book project!
I don't know about you, but I'm definitely excited!!

TEASER TRACK 1!

TEASER TRACK 2!

TEASER TRACK 3!
Oh my bad, ABOUT MY POST! Sorry for the misunderstanding ONLY ONE OF THESE TRACKS WILL BE USED FOR THE MAKE THUMB NOISE PROJECT! It's said that the one track that gets the most votes will be used for the project!

Short wrote: The teasers are already out for the [Make Thumb Noise] project by/for Intel's Ultra book project!
I don't know about you, but I'm definitely excited!!

TEASER TRACK 1!

TEASER TRACK 2!

TEASER TRACK 3!
Round 2 is out for voting!
It seems that Track 2 won for the 1st voting round!
So now for round 2 you vote for the title of the track and the story that plays behind it!
(So even though each video has the same song, it has a different story!)
Be Mine? Summer Love? Too Young To Fall In Love? - - What will you choose?
Can't wait for the full track ohmygod!

ROUND 2-1 - BE MINE

ROUND 2-2 - SUMMER LOVE

ROUND 2-3 - TOO YOUNG TO FALL IN LOVE
I love everything about them! 2ne1 all the way ^^