[ATTACH=CONFIG]192[/ATTACH]
2NE1 (Korean: 투애니원; Tuaeniwon) is a popular South Korean hip-hop/pop girl group formed by YG Entertainment in 2009. The band consists of four members: CL, Dara, Bom and Minzy. The name 2NE1 combines the phrases "21st century" and "new evolution", and is pronounced "twenty-one" or "To Anyone".

They first appeared in "Lollipop", a commercial campaign with Big Bang for LG, and their debut single "Fire" was released on May 6, 2009. Since then, the group has released two extended plays, 2NE1 and 2NE1 2nd Mini Album, and one studio album, To Anyone.

Fans of 2NE1 are called Blackjacks, which is a reference to the card game Blackjack, also known as Twenty-one.

Members

CL(씨엘): Born Lee Chae-rin(이채린) on February 26, 1991. She is the Leader, Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer, and Main Rapper of the group.

Bom(봄): Born Park Bom(박봄) on March 24, 1984. She is the lead vocalist of the group.

Dara(다라):
Born Park Sandara(박산다라) on November 12, 1984. She is the Vocalist, and Rapper of the group. Her younger brother, Park Sang-Hyun (Thunder) is a member of the Korean boy group, MBLAQ, under J.Tune Entertainment.

Minzy(민지)
: Born Gong Minji(공민지) on January 18, 1994. She is the Vocalist, Main Dancer, Lead Rapper, and Maknae of the group.

Discography

Korean discography

Studio albums

To Anyone (2010)

Extended plays

2NE1 (2009)
2NE1 2nd Mini Album (2011)

Live Albums
2NE1 First Live Concert (NOLZA!) (2011)

Japanese Discography

Extended plays

NOLZA (2011)

Singles (Physical)

Go Away (2011)

Concerts
YG Family Concert (2011)
NOLZA (2011)
NOLZA in Japan (2011)
YG Family 15th Anniversary Convert (2011)
YG Family Concert (2012)

Source: Wikipedia
I only like one song from them, "Ugly", I loved when they sang it at the 2011 SBS Gayo. I also like the beginning of "I'm the Best".
This is really sad of me to say, but this is the ONLY female girl group in Japan or S Korea that I can listen to.. I absolutely love their music.. and my hubby even like I'm The Best.. I also like Ugly.. my favorite song is:
I love Can't Nobody, Hate You and Ugly.
Ah 2NE1 my 2nd kpop group ever and my 2nd favorite.

My favorite song right now:
2NE1 was my 2nd Kpop artist ever and im my 2nd favorite kpop artist.

My Favorite song right now is:
I'm a bit disappointed this thread is so short...
2011 SBS Gayo Daejun

PinkDiamond wrote: Minzy has always been my favorite one. This is really the only female K-pop group that I will actually listen to.

I can't limit it to K-Pop.. this is the only J-Pop or K-Pop girl group I can listen to..
I love 2NE1! Minzy is awesome!! My favorite songs? Well basically all of them. Fire, Clap Your Hands, I Am the Best, I Don't Care, Can't Nobody, It Hurts.........the list goes on lol They have great style and aren't your typical girl group. They don't play up the cutesy like most girl groups do.
http://live.mtviggy.com/best-new-band-concert/
The first minutes are with them talking (mostly CL) and last minutes are live concert. Enjoy!

They were voted last year as Best new band and received an award in New York for that.
They also said that they will make an album with Timbaland.
And i also know that Timbaland said that it's difficult to work with them 'cuz 2NE1 (and other kpop bands) doesn't make songs for reach the charts, they make singles for their fans :)
I can't stand girls doing sickeningly sweet and cute actions while singing and dancing. It's not the action itself but the fact that it's done so many times that it's just tiring to see. Even the beats sound the same.

And this is probably what sets 2ne1 apart from the other Kpop girl groups since they don't sell on the cutesy (even if they do have the looks) but more on singing/performing with an attitude.

Two of my favorites: It Hurts (here's one with English lyrics) and Lonely. Both are Live versions.