Girl group 2NE1 recently received some top-notch treatment on a cetain Japanese TV program. On May 14, 2NE1 guest starred on a popular Japanese late night program, "Shabekuri 007." Comedian Teppei Arita, who is known to keep up with the latest K-Pop news, introduced 2NE1 by saying that they are, "The best hip-hop girl group in Korea and a group that's receiving attention in America as well." He continued, "I've been to three 2NE1 concerts in the past. Rather than cheering for them, I really thought I'd like to work with them," as he expressed his fandom. He then comically asked the members of 2NE1 if they needed anything and pretended to go out to buy things for them. He insisted that he needs to kneel down while 2NE1 was performing and he tried to make the others kneel as well. He even bowed down before the girls! He gushed over them as he said that their performance would be worth watching even if it cost 3,000 dollars. "Shabekuri 007" is a program where guest stars come to promote their activities by showing the audience special talents, dances and performances. But seeing someone kneel before the guests is a rare sight to see! It may have seemed like it was a bit too much but the Japanese comedian humorously portrayed the popularity and his affections for 2NE1. 2NE1's popularity in Japan was also seen through the audience, who sang along to "I'm The Best," which was sung in Korean. During this episode, Minzy and CL showed off sexy wave dances while Sandara Park showed off her quirky personality by saying that she was 2NE1's promotion manager while pretending to pass around her business card to everyone. Meanwhile, it is reported that 2NE1 will be making a comeback in Korea sometime in May. (source Soompi.com)
Hey you BlackJacks! Round 3 Is Out Woot. They need your votes from you!
Do you prefer an Electro House Beat or R&B Beat for this song?!, You decide. :)
( I enjoy both :)! )

Be Mine!

Type 1: Electro House Beat!

Type 2: R&B Beat!

"so just shut up and be minee" :)
http://www.omusicawards.com/vote/fan-army-ftw

Vote for 2NE1 ~~
I voted for them and SNSD since I want kpopper to win XD
The Last Round is Out for Voting! Omg?!!? Meaning what? The song is soon to be done yay!
Alright so the 3RD Round winner was the R&B Beat!
Both are so nice to listen to, i don't even know which one to choose.. .
Which will you choose for 2NE1!?!

Now Here's the 4th/Final Round! YOU decide on the Bridge of the song (Sang by CL) oOoOo. :)

There's only 4 Days of voting too. So hurry & vote!

ROUND 4-1 - BRIDGE #1

ROUND 4-2 - BRIDGE #2

THE OFFICIAL RELEASE OF THIS SONG IS JUNE 5TH!
2NE1 - Be Mine is out! For INTEL's "Make Some Noise" Project!

'New Evolution' US tour dates
- August 17th, 2012 Newark, New Jersey; Prudential Center
- August 24th, 2012 LA, California; Nokia Theater LA Live

Tickets will go on sale starting at 10:00 AM PDT on Saturday June 23rd, 2012 through ticketmaster.com
2NE1's Official date of their comeback is finally out (& OFFICIAL haha, since it kept changing.)!
July 5th, 2012! omg!
Big Anticipation :)!

So... it will be a battle of 2NE1 and SuJu ~~
Teasers are coming out 1 by 1!
1 Teaser will come out everyday until their comeback comes (that's when the full song is out)! Woo!

"I LOVE YOU"

DARA'S TEASER

CL'S TEASER

Bom's & Minzy's are left to be put out! Which is going to be the next 2 days omg!
*Their comeback STAGE, will be on July 8th!*
The last teasers are out!
Well it seems Minzy did not have her own picture/song teaser BUT
cause today was the last day before their comeback they needed to upload/come out with
the full M/V TEASER. :)

"I LOVE YOU"
BOM'S TEASER

M/V TEASER
Dara during her SCQ days in the Philippines.

Star Circle Quest (SCQ) is a reality-based talent search where at least 10 teen-aged contestants, called as Questors, will undergo talent training and physical enhancement. They will also undergo in different challenges to test their talent skills. Every week, one will be eliminated and the last Questor who will remain will be held as the Grand Questor. Grand Questor will take cash prize and an exclusive contract with ABS-CBN Talent Center, now Star Magic.
SCQ is shown on ABS-CBN Channel 2. It is also shown worldwide via ABS-CBN's The Filipino Channel.
SCQ is based on Talent Center's Star Circle Training Program (SCTP), a regular untelevised talent search headed by Johnny Manahan, popularly known as Mr. M.

"I LOVE YOU" M/V!
are they under YG or JYP?