I just love them. They're my absolute fav girl group with T-ARA
Hate You

Pretty Boy

Let's Go Party

Big Bang featuring 2NE1 - Lollipop

LOL This is pretty funny

GD&TOP ft. Bom Oh Yeah (Japanese Version)

Some youtubers took the audio of them working with Will.i.am during on 2NE1tv. So now we have a bit of a sneak peak of what's going on with the US debut.

The first one sound alright, but I really like the sound of the second one. The third sounds like the instrumentals of the second.

2ne1 arrived yesterday in the Philippines apparently for vacation and no clear activities for any concert or fanmeet were on their schedule.

2NE1′s Sandara Park having fun in the Philippines
source: http://www.allkpop.com/2012/02/2ne1s-sandara-park-having-fun-in-the-philippines

2NE1 member Sandara Park showed off her new ride.

The singer posted the above photo via her me2day page on the 1st and wrote, ?Hey! Get on! Rider Dara, enjoying a good time in Manila with the members! Getting to Manila from Seoul takes about 3 hours; although it isn?t too far, it?s a place I miss and the distance is too far to come visit often. The girls are taking lots of pictures for me? I may reveal them soon.?

Sandara Park looked happy to be back where she once lived in the Philippines, and netizens seem to agree that the singer looked good on what appears to be a red bike for an arcade game.

?Looks like fun?, they wrote, along with ?Let?s Go!?, ?Wow, fierce red pants?, and ?Looking forward to your other pictures!?

In related news, Sandara along with the rest of her 2NE1 members went to the Philippines on February 1st for a vacation. After their vacation, they will go to Japan for promotional activities.

Source & Image: Dara?s me2day
Yeah I'm glad she's able to go back and spend time there. She and her brother lived there for quite a while if I remember correctly.
I can't stop listening to "Nae Ga Chae Cha La Ga" :p

2NE1 to release first Japanese album on March 28th

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/20120129_2ne1.jpg[/IMG]

It’s just been revealed that 2NE1 will release their first Japanese album on March 28th!

According to Japanese music site, Oricon, 2NE1′s album will consist of original Japanese songs and localized versions of “Fire” and “I Don’t Care“. 2NE1 will also release a DVD containing their music videos.

Leader CL revealed, “[I]We are working diligently to create music so that the effort we put into the first Japanese album will make our Japanese fans feel happy and surprised.

In related news, 2NE1 and Big Bang will attend Japan’s ‘Springroove Festival on March 31st, where they’ll be performing alongside other world-famous acts like David Guetta and LMFAO.

Allkpop
Crazy4You wrote: I can't stop listening to "Nae Ga Chae Cha La Ga" :p

Haha I really like that one too. I'm getting tired of these artist just making Japanese versions of their songs using that for their comeback album. Especially when some of them have been know to just go ahead and make Japanese and English versions that they release around the same time as the original release. Why not just make brand new songs in Japanese? I think 2pm had the right idea with their Japanese debut. SNSD also with Mr. Taxi.
Sleepninja wrote: Haha I really like that one too. I'm getting tired of these artist just making Japanese versions of their songs using that for their comeback album. Especially when some of them have been know to just go ahead and make Japanese and English versions that they release around the same time as the original release. Why not just make brand new songs in Japanese? I think 2pm had the right idea with their Japanese debut. SNSD also with Mr. Taxi.

I'm getting tired of it, too. I think it makes a lot of Japanese artists mad as well because it's like "hey we work hard at making original Japanese songs" and the only thing the Kpop artists do is translate a song they already have in Japanese and make a new music video (most of the time it's not even as good as the original). I think they had the right idea as well! And why TVXQ was so popular in Japan? They made music specifically only for Japan - they have Japanese songs that they didn't even translate to Korean. And also, a lot of Kpop artists don't really learn Japanese - they only learn their lines for the songs and probably enough Japanese to get by.
Crazy4You wrote: I'm getting tired of it, too. I think it makes a lot of Japanese artists mad as well because it's like "hey we work hard at making original Japanese songs" and the only thing the Kpop artists do is translate a song they already have in Japanese and make a new music video (most of the time it's not even as good as the original). I think they had the right idea as well! And why TVXQ was so popular in Japan? They made music specifically only for Japan - they have Japanese songs that they didn't even translate to Korean. And also, a lot of Kpop artists don't really learn Japanese - they only learn their lines for the songs and probably enough Japanese to get by.

Exactly. THat's why TVXQ sold tons in Japan and still to this day are thought of fondly. A lot of people in Japan are hating on the Hallyu wave simply because of the bad blood between the countries in the past. These artists pulling (sorry is this sound harsh but come on!) lazy stunts like this aren't helping to change anyone's mind.

And actually it's not the artists being lazy (they work their a**es off) it's the companies that are, essentially, looking for the easy/cheap way to produce music and profit from it. *sigh* What happened to pride? SMH

lol Sorry for the rant XD
Sleepninja wrote: Exactly. THat's why TVXQ sold tons in Japan and still to this day are thought of fondly. A lot of people in Japan are hating on the Hallyu wave simply because of the bad blood between the countries in the past. These artists pulling (sorry is this sound harsh but come on!) lazy stunts like this aren't helping to change anyone's mind.

And actually it's not the artists being lazy (they work their a**es off) it's the companies that are, essentially, looking for the easy/cheap way to produce music and profit from it. *sigh* What happened to pride? SMH

lol Sorry for the rant XD

Exactly! Haha I was about to write what you just said at the second part when I read it. But I agree, it's not even the artists fault because they're doing what their contracts say they have to. And it's not like they have much time to themselves to pick up Japanese or do something different. You'd think companies would learn - they would truthfully probably gain so much more respect and money, but it's really easy to take a song they've already done and change the language than to go and compose a whole new song and a whole new video as well

Haha I think we need to write this rant on our blog :p
Crazy4You wrote: Exactly! Haha I was about to write what you just said at the second part when I read it. But I agree, it's not even the artists fault because they're doing what their contracts say they have to. And it's not like they have much time to themselves to pick up Japanese or do something different. You'd think companies would learn - they would truthfully probably gain so much more respect and money, but it's really easy to take a song they've already done and change the language than to go and compose a whole new song and a whole new video as well

Haha I think we need to write this rant on our blog :p

lol We should XD
Sleepninja wrote: lol We should XD

Definitely! :p
Hip hop producer Swizz Beatz wants to see a collaboration between 2NE1 and Rihanna

[ATTACH=CONFIG]263[/ATTACH]

World renown hip hop producer Swizz Beatz expressed his hopes to one day see a collaboration between Rihanna and 2NE1.
On February 20th, Swizz Beatz held a press conference at the Imperial Palace Hotel in Seoul to discuss the growing impact of K-Pop on the global music industry.
Swizz Beatz revealed,

wrote: I think Korea’s K-pop is a kind of expression. The world is looking for something new and K-pop is a new trend. I want to play a part in making Korean music known worldwide. As I travel around the world, I learn about the sound of each country. I’m not only interested in hip hop, but other musical genres as well. For Korean artists, I think KARA, Big Bang, 2NE1, and BoA(among other musicians) have many strengths. K-pop is an opportunity, and the future is bright.
When asked about the potential for K-pop in the American pop music market, Swizz Beatz said,

wrote: Although Korean people are accustomed to American pop music, K-pop may be unfamiliar to American people. However, the world’s hearts are open to music. K-pop has great potential. I think if 2NE1 and Rihanna got together, the effect would be great.
Swizz Beatz has worked with top-tier artists such as Jay-Z, Madonna, Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Kanye West, U2, and many others. He currently has a business partnership with Korea’s Omen Media and has a new project in the works.

Allkpop
OH GOD NO!! I don't wanna see any Korean collabing with Americans. JYJ's collab with Kanye West was enough T^T