CL isn't my favourite in the 2NE1 but she's proven to be the best rapper at all of them. I feel she's like the female version of G-Dragon with that song in mind, One of a Kind. It seems like BigBang's leader went solo and also has 2NE1's solo leader as well. It's like a new trend. I really do enjoy her comeback as a solo artist and her new single, The Baddest Female. It suits her style and I think she does great as a group member in 2NE1 and as a solo artist. It's more westernized than Korean. However, this song made my day and cannot wait for 2NE1's next release.
"2NE1 new title song will be released in early July, followed by other new tracks in August and September.
In October, we are planning to showcase a mini-album or the official second album of 2NE1.
So, 2NE1 will be promoting at least four tracks from July to October."

"2NE1`s new song, which will be released in early July, will be reggae, an entirely new genre for 2NE1.
The title of the song is ‘Falling in Love’. 2NE1 is certainly trying something new with this new song
but it will sure show all the great stuff that 2NE1 has as the top female K-pop group. For a new twist,
2NE1 is working with new choreographers from overseas. I am sure that the fans will get to love the new title.

Regarding concerts, we do have plans for 2NE1 concerts after the release of the new album in October.
I will fill you up with details as soon as the plans get finalized. I hope that you send your love
and support to 2NE1 and their new songs." - All from YG himself. :)

Source: http://www.yg-life.com/archives/18937?lang=en
I'm really excited for 2NE1s comeback. "I Love You" was great, and now with a song with a reggae influnce? woah want to hear it now. And also I'm totally in love with CLs solo "The Baddest Female", it reminds me of G-Dragons "One Of A Kind" a lot, but in a good way. She's really like the female version of him.
2NE1 MAKES A COMEBACK ON INKIGAYO JULY 7, ONE DAY BEFORE ALBUM GOES ON SALE!

http://www.yg-life.com/archives/19521?lang=en

They're so beautiful!
It's finally out!

2NE1 - Falling In Love
Plus points for having Soo Hyuk (and Jong Hyun) in their MV again <3 Song's perfect for summer~
It seems that this discussion isn't really active but anyways did you guys hear the sad news that Minzy is leaving 2NE1? :/
I heard it, it's really sad :/