Home
http://mydramalist.com/profile/al25200
Her reply to me, stayed in her profile for some reason.
This.......I don't know what this is, but it's wrong.

http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?1040-%C0-%EA%E0%EA%E8%E5-%F4%E8%EB%FC%EC-amp

*Edit* LOL Failbot is full of fail.
Sleepninja wrote: This.......I don't know what this is, but it's wrong.

http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?1040-%C0-%EA%E0%EA%E8%E5-%F4%E8%EB%FC%EC-amp

*Edit* LOL Failbot is full of fail.

Is that the bot?
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Is that the bot?

Haha Yeah I checked out the profile, and it's a bot.
I added Kinami Haruka as a new actor. The native title 木南晴夏 (きなみ はるか) Becomes ???? (??? ???) on the admin cp and also after you approve it.
For editing Movies there should be no editing date.
This is not a bug but a question- and I could swear there was a thread for it somewhere - it concerns adding movies to database; what if the movie I want to add is from 1943? Should I just leave the date blank?
Bladey wrote: This is not a bug but a question- and I could swear there was a thread for it somewhere - it concerns adding movies to database; what if the movie I want to add is from 1943?

Should I just leave the date blank?

wow. super oldie :O
Lol I know, that;s why I'm wondering about this. I guess the best option is to leave it blank but It made me wonder whether this should stop me in any way from adding it.
I don't get this. I am trying to add a recommendation that has 47 words, 300 characters without spaces and 250 without spaces and it still won't accept.
I am sorry but I am still having problems with recommendation form; I cut down the characters to 297 without spaces, 246 with spaces and 46 words. It still won't accept, what am I doing wrong? Is my recommendation still too long?
Bladey wrote: I am sorry but I am still having problems with recommendation form; I cut down the characters to 297 without spaces, 246 with spaces and 46 words. It still won't accept, what am I doing wrong? Is my recommendation still too long?

I hate that recommendations has character limit. I wish it would be 1000 characters.
Bladey wrote: I am sorry but I am still having problems with recommendation form; I cut down the characters to 297 without spaces, 246 with spaces and 46 words. It still won't accept, what am I doing wrong? Is my recommendation still too long?

Can you paste your recommendation here.
This is for Dae Mul <--> City Hall. Both feature a female politician,in CH it’s a small town mayor.Politics in CityHall is more shallow than in DM, it’s more a contrivance for romance to develop in the context of political ambition.CH’s more about personal growth and sentiments,while DM focuses more on realization of political dream That's 47 words, 252 characters without space and 300 characters with space. Frankly, for a verbose and non-natuve English person like myself 300 characters is really difficult to fit into if I want to give a good rationale for recommendation and to explain how these two may relate to one another and on what levels. But i guess some things are supposed to be a challenge and learning how to overcome verbosity is important. I managed to sort it out by cutting out two words. Still, I thought 300 characters on the dot should have been ok. oh well, never mind.