Home
Newest Shows without specific dates are appearing. For example if they show 1/?/2012 they appear. This is causing an influx of "newest" shows when their dates aren't confirmed yet.
Skye, that's not a bug. There isn't really good solution to deal with that. ? date is 0 as the system default, we can't really filter that out without adding more performance to the server.
A quick question more than a report; I do not seem to be able to delete messages from my outbox folder. Are they supposed to get deleted automatically or a button for that will be added at a later date? Because underneath my poutbox I see no button, just a number 1.

And we can search in native title! I love you too!!!
You're right there is no delete button.
In the admin cp approve area, the Japanese/Korean/etc language becomes "ãÂ?Â?ãÂ?«ãÂ?Â?ãÂ?¨ãÂ?ȋÂ?Â*ãÂ?Â?ãÂ?¨"
http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/2914/boku-to-star-no-99-nichi when episodes + duration are unknown put a ? instead of 0
I can't choose Ikuta Toma as a favorite actor; whenever I try to press the "add actor"-button after having searched his name and he pops up, nothing happens. Every other actor I wanted to put as favorite actor worked, just not Ikuta Toma...
Weird, I can add Ikuta Toma just fine.
Not really a bug I think but after the update the actor pics (on the actor pages) have gotten really messy and pixelated..
Well, I still can't... :/
Musicismylife wrote: Well, I still can't... :/

Does it give an error or something?
It's possible that the problem was caused from the old MDL.