Home
I was just about to recommend 'who are you' in Master's sun, but the search can't find it. I tried searching the main title, the native title, the alternative title, who, are and you. but no results... When I tried searching other dramas, that worked fine.
... tried it from Iexplorer 3 min ago - didn't work. Now on Chrome and... FINALLY :) have a good day everyone!
Chat is down...again?
Hessa Volunteer Staff
In the Episode Guide, pictures do not show up correctly, Example: http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/3132/shut-up-flower-boy-band/episodes/8
i noticed today that a comment i wrote on the reply 1994 page has disappeared.
I think there is something wrong with my friend requests. Someone send me a friend request, but instead of accepting it, the request is already accepted or the person is not in my friend list! I don't know what to do!
Hessa Volunteer Staff
angelitocurioso wrote: I think there is something wrong with my friend requests. Someone send me a friend request, but instead of accepting it, the request is already accepted or the person is not in my friend list! I don't know what to do!

I came to report the same thing.
and i came to report the same thing as the 2 persons above me are saying.. :D
I think there's an issue w/ Friend Request.. because I'm receiving a notification about F/R but there's none!

Attention!

SKY-E & JIN
Ej101 wrote: I think there's an issue w/ Friend Request.. because I'm receiving a notification about F/R but there's none!

Attention!

SKY-E & JIN

Jin will look into it as soon as he gets gets time. Also can you post a screen shot of the notification?
The thing is someone told me that I'am somehow logged in ALWAYS, at the chat but I can not see anything. Nothing happens and it bugs me. It's been like this since I joined MDL.? T_T
i try posting episode reviews but when i hit post it tells me that rating has to be more than 0. my rate is 9.5... it happened 6 times already and all on different dramas.
jollibee wrote: i try posting episode reviews but when i hit post it tells me that rating has to be more than 0. my rate is 9.5...
it happened 6 times already and all on different dramas.

It worked fine for me yesterday. Can you take a screenshot of the issue?
it didn't work for two minutes then it started working just now when i tried it... thanks anyways!!!^-^
I really want to accept their request but I can't because sometimes whenever I click on my notification it says "no friend request"