Home
Hessa Volunteer Staff
Under Statistics the Favorites keep showing as 0 in everything.
lily_b wrote: I have a problem with my profile. I wanted to re-write it, but when I click on "save changes", the old text just comes back even though I had deleted it to write something else.

Hm, never mind! I was able to edit my profile on another computer. There must be something wrong with my computer somehow, I'm sorry to bother you because of this.
Hessa wrote: Under Statistics the Favorites keep showing as 0 in everything.

This is explained in another thread as a feature they're going to add, it's on the To Do-list.

http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?4436-What-is-FAVORITES-good-for
Hessa wrote: Beautiful Guy keep showing as airing in my drama list, they just started filming the drama.

That's probably happen because the aired date isn't set yet in the MDL page.

Ultraman keep showing as airing even though the drama is already ended.
Hessa Volunteer Staff
The FAQ does not show up and only shows this message: Fatal error: Call to undefined function small_ads() in /home/mdl2-user/html/views/template.php on line 145
I tried to make a recommendation for "Legend of Concubine Zhen Huan" on the page for "Jang Ok Jung", but it seems as if I can't find Zhen Huan when I press the search button on the recommendation page. I've also tried the many different alternative names for it but no result. Is this a bug or something else? I can find many other series when using the search button on the recommendation page. Thanks
MDL Chat is down again. :<
Something I've mentioned already: Approved changes with relations do not appear. Also, if I try to remove a relation and it is the only one, the system doesn't allow me to do so, and it tells me there has to be a relation. It's really bad, cause sometimes there is only one relation, which is wrong.
I've recently added the missing actors for the dramas New Tales of Gisaeng and Sign but not all of the cast members show up. In the "Show more cast" button the number indicates that more than 40 other cast members are in the drama but on the actual cast page you can't see all of them. When I open the page for editing the cast all of the actors are listed so it seems to be just an issue with dislaying all of them.
I've recently trying to add new drama/movie/actor into the Database, unfortunately i couldn't add the image. When i tried to do so this notice came up "500 Internal Server Error nginx/1.0.1". Another thing, there are certain forum which i couldn't reply to tread. It is just blank. Thanks.
Hessa Volunteer Staff
I get it too whenever I try to upload an episode img
AllAboutVanness wrote:

Another thing, there are certain forum which i couldn't reply to tread. It is just blank.

Thanks.

What browser are you using? I'm having problems viewing the forums on Chrome, which is a pain because that's my main browser and I don't have any problems with any other site, just MDL. I'm posting from Firefox now.

Actually, I'm having problems with FF too.
When I was on my mobile earlier, everything except the forums was working. I clicked on the forums button, and the page would load just a blank page. I tried it 3 or 4 times before giving up.
I am trying to change my profile picture and I get that same 500 Internal Server Error nginx/1.0.15 I op. tried it hours before from IExplorer. Now I am on Chrome.
Ari_Lee wrote: What browser are you using? I'm having problems viewing the forums on Chrome, which is a pain because that's my main browser and I don't have any problems with any other site, just MDL. I'm posting from Firefox now.

Actually, I'm having problems with FF too.

I'm using FF. I have no problem with other site just MDL FORUM.