Home
When I searched for Lee Dong Gun, on the search results page his birthday is July, 25th and on his profile it's July, 26th (the correct one). I have noticed it before, but cannot remember who the actors were, sorry. Also, when I go to "Actors -> Hub", there are never more than 10 names listed, even if there are more actors listed in MDL database born on that day. Again, cannot remember who was missing and when, but if that were to help you, I could dig some more and find out :) Or is that on purpose and I'm just being a nuisance?
The comment number is at 448. This hasn't changed since the last few days even though other users have commented on my page.
reika wrote: Okay, so I'm having this weird notification. It happened to me before as well, but I'm busy back then, so I didn't file it. So here it goes:

http://s12.postimg.org/bvkcufwe5/Capture.png

0 added a comment in your profile.
Or sometimes:
0 sent a friend request.

Thanks!

Same with me.
and my Completed Drama on my profile is not the same as on my list.
Thank you.
reika wrote: Okay, so I'm having this weird notification. It happened to me before as well, but I'm busy back then, so I didn't file it. So here it goes:

http://s12.postimg.org/bvkcufwe5/Capture.png

0 added a comment in your profile.
Or sometimes:
0 sent a friend request.

Thanks!

Same here. Twice in 2 days.
I've been having similar problems like both of you for the past couple months. Sometimes when I check my e-mail, I see a message from 0 or 0 added a comment, or 0 sent a friend request. I understand this is a glitch. Hopefully, this issue will be resolved soon.
You know the bug where you get a notification saying someone you are already friends with has sent you a friend request, but when you click on it and go to see your requests, it's of course not there? I have a theory on this. I had been getting that a lot, and last week, I had sent out some friend requests. Apparently, somehow requesting one person ended up sending a request notification to someone I'm already friends with, thus triggering the bug. My theory is that some random profiles could maybe be buggy, so that when you send a request, it sends it to someone else. Have no clue if I'm right or not, but it's the only explanation I have for this phenomena.
I think I have a problem with the articles, links doesn't work for me !
Umm these days I get a notification that someone sent me a friend request but when I click on it to accept the request there isn't one. I guess that happens to many users here.
A lot of drama titles don't appear in the Add Recommendation search box. If it is typed manually there's an error message saying "then you might like is required." The dramas actually appear in the database if you search for them, but they cannot be found if they're searched for in the Add Recommendation's search section.
for last few days i get a notification that "0 added a comment in your profile" but when i click it nothing happens...I'm confused! Is it some kind of a technical problem or something unsafe...please help me out
This was addressed a few times before. The other day, it was speculated that it happens when someone who is not a member of MDL or is not signed in tries to send you a message. It's fine. Just an annoying glitch, nothing unsafe. :-)
Let me know if you still having this issue.
I tried to do an account to my friend in MDL but it didn't work O.O I got the same picture as her right before me ^ something Fatal Error thing :O can it be fixed? :]
fixed it by good old fashioned press every button until one works method... :) I changed MDL setting from test to cake & then logged in & it seems to be working ok now...
It's not a big problem but it's still a bug. When I click on *someone* replied to your comment few minutes ago I got this: Page is not found. Will redirect to the next page in 3 seconds... and then I'm on main page. This is happening for the first time and said comment does exist on one of the articles so it isn't deleted or something like that. I think it may have to do with pages shifting as people comment and then maybe comment address changes too so it can't link me to it.