Home
94loveKdrama wrote: I really want to accept their request but I can't because sometimes whenever I click on my notification it says "no friend request"

i have the same problem...
The 'Save Edit' button won't work for comments. I also cannot delete my comment. It also turned my comment into html and it now looks weird. The whole platform is faulty. Please fix this.
Orion wrote: The 'Save Edit' button won't work for comments. I also cannot delete my comment. It also turned my comment into html and it now looks weird. The whole platform is faulty. Please fix this.

Please link to examples.
This piece. I see my comment as html, it won't let me delete it, edit it, nothing.

I click, I edit, I click Save and nothing happens. Submitting its deletion also does not work.

I've had this issue before. I have the latest Firefox on Win 7 Home Premium 64.
Also, your bug report page looks like this to me. Which is funny and sad at the same time.

Hi Skye, Apparently, when I upload trailers, I cannot upload any one of them. I am not sure if it's from my end or from your end. I tried 3 different browser, empty cache, clear cookies & browsing data, etc. Nothing has worked. The error is either "413 Request Entity Too Large" or "No Data received". This message pops up after a minute of uploading. Beforehand, I didn't have a problem uploading. Now, I can't upload anything since Friday.
I tried to make recommendation for Master's Sun and add "Who Are You" but Who Are You did not show up on the search panel.
I try adding new images to a drama, but I see this error at the top of the page. "Notice: Undefined variable: album_select in /home/mdl2-user/html/controllers/albums.php on line 113" It seems I can do it (have not tried it yet) but the underlined and highlighted 'rules' in "Please read the rules" is not a link. So I have no idea what those rules are and if I can upload the images I have found through the official site and other sources. The drama is 'Prime Minister and I', but the rule link error seems to be everywhere.
Hessa Volunteer Staff
The title of the episode in Episode Guide does not show anywhere even if we add it. Only the summery and First Aired Date. Please Fix that.
Hessa Volunteer Staff
Please Fix:
1. Why does the age keep change for died people?
e.g. Bruce Lee. He passed away when he was 32, but the age in MDL show as 72.

2. Why isn't the date of death under Personal Details or anywhere in the page? It is already entered in "Edit details" but it does show anywhere in the profile page. It is needed so people could know that this actor/actress has passed away.

3. Please stop showing died actors/actress on Today's Birthdays in the home page. Maybe you could add Today's death anniversary or something.

4. Many user profiles have Dec 31, 1969 as the last online date.
e.g. This
When I try to remove cast members from drama, it doesn't allow me, saying that there has to be at least some roles.
Same goes for relations.

The particular problem with the cast: movie Bittersweet Joke was released in 2012, but it has an actress who died in 2009 included in the cast. Tried to remove her, but the system doesn't allow me.
I am not sure if someone has reported already. When I tried to add a recommendation, I couldn't find many dramas in the list that appears when I type in the search box and click search.
Hessa Volunteer Staff
When changing the threat name, it will only change inside the threat, but in the forums it will not change. Does the "report" function work (Under the reviews or on peoples comments)? Like when we report spoilers or spam. If it does not work please fix it.
Hey I have a little problem. I added a movie, Tragic Hero(1987) HK, and in the beginning it had an empty image even though I uploaded one. So I added a second pic. Later I added another movie, The Eunuch(1971)HK, but now the pic from that movie is displayed on the page for the Tragic Hero movie. If some admin could maybe correct this. thanks
mz4jun wrote: I am not sure if someone has reported already. When I tried to add a recommendation, I couldn't find many dramas in the list that appears when I type in the search box and click search.

Me neither. I tried to make a recommendation for "The Prime Minister and I" and I couldn't find "Lie to Me". I tried to make it throught "Lie to Me" but in the list it only appeared "Legend of Lu Zhen / Female Prime Minister".