LisNoir wrote: What about Padam? LOL

i will be watching that...

but the incurable illness thing?? noooooooo
bokami wrote: i will be watching that...

you should still watch it..it's an amazing drama..and it's not about the illness at all
bokami wrote: i will be watching that...

KamZ wrote: you should still watch it..it's an amazing drama..and it's not about the illness at all

What kamz-ssi said!
after i scan my completed list..this is all i've got^^ Beautiful Life (japanese drama) Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu (japanese movie) Tada, Kimi Wo Aishiteru (japanese movie) Lavender (taiwanese drama) Daddy Long Legs (korean movie) Love Phobia (korean movie) More Than Blue (korean movie) Now and Forever (korean movie) Temptation of Wolves (korean movie) Wedding Dress (korean movie) My Rosy Life (korean drama) Scent of a Woman (korean drama) Sorry I Love You (korean drama) Stairway to Heaven (korean drama) Our Happy Time (this one is not about incurable disease, but it seems you like sad ending, i recommend this one)
Kamisama Mou Sukoshi Dake
An AMAZING Drama.. <3
MonjaElisa wrote: Kamisama Mou Sukoshi Dake
An AMAZING Drama.. <3

add it on my list^^
Yuuki - it's a movie actually, but great one. The best asian movie i've watched so far.
a moment to remember dunno if this one counts but take care of us caption ( in this a little girl has blood poisioning so she gets sick quite a bit but it isnt really a main focus thou there are quite a few scenes of her sick and how she got sick aswell in the first place) Koizora all i can think of atm XD
darkangel662008 wrote: after i scan my completed list..this is all i've got^^

Beautiful Life (japanese drama)
Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu (japanese movie)
Tada, Kimi Wo Aishiteru (japanese movie)

Lavender (taiwanese drama)

Daddy Long Legs (korean movie)
Love Phobia (korean movie)
More Than Blue (korean movie)
Now and Forever (korean movie)
Temptation of Wolves (korean movie)
Wedding Dress (korean movie)

My Rosy Life (korean drama)
Scent of a Woman (korean drama)
Sorry I Love You (korean drama)
Stairway to Heaven (korean drama)

Our Happy Time (this one is not about incurable disease, but it seems you like
sad ending, i recommend this one)

I'm thoroughly amused by the assumption you made that the person likes sad endings hahaha. Hmm Winter Sonata has the 'incurable' element of it, though it's memory loss. Don't know if you consider that a disease.
I am sincerely amazed over the amount of illness dramas.. @.@ And yeah, just here to say that.. Can't contribute with anything other than Koizora, Temptation of Wolves and Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru, and they've already been mentioned. :'D *stalks*
Wow thanks forth this thread..now I know everything to avoid :D
Kou Kou Kyoshi Yuuki
KamZ wrote: Scent Of A Woman

Second that, a really good and inspiring drama.

I've just read the description for Yuuki, Damn 7 incurable diseases ??! Isn't that a bit overboard?
rachel.lam wrote: I'm thoroughly amused by the assumption you made that the person likes sad endings hahaha. Hmm Winter Sonata has the 'incurable' element of it, though it's memory loss. Don't know if you consider that a disease.

because those with incurable disease have sad ending...so i therefore conclude that she loves sad ending or stories or tearjerkers
of all recommended... i think there's one exception..scent of a woman...
A Moment To Remember (Korean Movie)