I watched holyland...didn't I mark it?...
goldenseal50 wrote: I watched holyland...didn't I mark it?...

I meant the other Holyland :)
You did have two of them~
oh ..I actually watched about half of the japanese verson..but got kinda bored since I watched them back to back
goldenseal50 wrote: oh ..I actually watched about half of the japanese verson..but got kinda bored since I watched them back to back

I found the japanese version a lot better than the korean one :D
goldenseal and mirichan both of you got such a long ptw list and yet i only watched a hand full x.x goldenseal i'll recommend My Boss, My Hero :) and mirichan i'll recommend padam padam xD
I like this thread. nekoblah: There's only 3 dramas in your plan-to-watch list. I'll recommend Iljimae. My work here is done. lol
hannaharif I recommend My Name Is Kim Sam Soon. It's funny and refreshing. C:
Jupiter wrote: hannaharif I recommend My Name Is Kim Sam Soon. It's funny and refreshing. C:

You should watch:

Nodame Cantabile and Autumn Concerto..
But mostly on your short PTW list are good:)
hannaharif wrote: I like this thread.
nekoblah: There's only 3 dramas in your plan-to-watch list.
I'll recommend Iljimae. My work here is done. lol

i like small ptw list :3

angel unni i recommend :D
Queen In Hyun's Man
moon embracing the sun
bridal mask
Well, since neko unni only have 4 PTW dramas, i would pick Shining Inheritance :D
Rourou wrote: Well, since neko unni only have 4 PTW dramas, i would pick Shining Inheritance :D

http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/56/tatta-hitotsu-no-koi kame kame kame!
Rourou wrote: Well, since neko unni only have 4 PTW dramas, i would pick Shining Inheritance :D

and unni recommends Time Between Dog and Wolf :D
also the movie you are the apple of my eye is good too :D
nekoblah - i don't know why you haven't seen dream high yet. what are you waiting for!! =3
nekoblah wrote: i like small ptw list :3

angel unni i recommend :D
Queen In Hyun's Man
moon embracing the sun
bridal mask

It's on my top priority to watch...for NEXT YEAR..kekeke!!!!

For ellejaylee

I recommend LIAR GAME series..

You can drop Cinderella Man
For darkangel (i'm surprised I have some for you!) Iljimae Queen In Hyun's Man (One of my favorite romance) The Moon That Embraces the Sun Bridal Mask (GREAT story, great action)