For you SeRose... I def recommend Que sera sera....Eric Moon is awsome acting is great from all.actors not to mention the kissing scenes they r not like the others with just lip locking...ooops i sound like a perve hehehehe but you wont regret it...
for islandCHICKloveDRAMA .. i recommend .. atashinshi no danshi hotaru no hikari hungry ! kimi wa petto king of baking kim tak goo nobuta wo produce ouran high school host club zenkai girl
For anjhelie_o929 If you like a light drama with some funny moments: I Do, I Do Pasta
from bettyboo's plan to watch list, i recommend: Holy Land Love Rain My Girl :D
Whoooah thats alot of recommendation hehehehe... But thnx. Now i need to choose one 2 watch

anjhelie_o929 wrote: for islandCHICKloveDRAMA ..
i recommend ..

atashinshi no danshi
hotaru no hikari
hungry !
kimi wa petto
king of baking kim tak goo
nobuta wo produce
ouran high school host club
zenkai girl
I really need some recommendations of what I should watch next. :( I can't decide....Heeeelppp! All I would have for dongholove would be to finish Sungkyunkwan Scandal cause it gets better! Otherwise you've watched so much more then me, i wouldn't be able to recommend anything else!
From Yours, I recommend : 1 49days : Sad and Beautiful, I rated it 9 2 Goong : A little long, but with its reason, I wrote a review, and rated it 8 3 Personnal Taste : Lee Min Ho!!! 4 To the Beautiful You : I'm following it, and it's completely different from the other version, and from the manga. But the characters are moving, cute and funny and you love them. Hope it helped. So...and mine ?
From Juniko's, I suggest: Shut Up: Flower Boy Band The Bridal Mask Soulmate They're also some of my favorites overall. ^^
For Krispy I recommend: Ojakgyo Brothers and The Crucible lol I admire yor PTW list, it's really short! Mine is becoming a little monster!
For beca256 (your profile about me is DAEBAK), from your PTW list, I recommend you bump up Alone in Love to the top. But set aside a couple of days or weeks so that it can settle and you can breathe along with the characters. It's great!
from Beca256 I recommend : Beethoven Virus, Hwang Jin Yi, House of Flying Daggers, Iljimae, Innocent Man, and Nodame Cantabile Movie I and II from Gait : Innocent Man
From Juniko's: A Tree With Deep Roots: So heavy, but so good Me Too Flower: I luffed it :3 Shut Up Flower Boy Band: Unique and one of the best this year The Bridal Mask: DUDE. SERIOUSLY. DUDE.
I know I should watch it lol ("DUDE" LOL) ok ok, I'll start....today or tomorrow so from yours : Dream High Innocent Man Iljimae
From Juniko's list: The Princess' Man Queen Seon Duk Shut Up: Flower Boy Band
from Bettyboo's : My girl