@cuzie DOCTORS Saikyou no Meii Kagi no Kakatta Heya LIAR GAME 1-2 Special Affairs Team TEN Strawberry Night
@ Lylina Punch K-pop ultimate audition nobody knows
@steciLovesDramas OMG you've watchd alot.. so far which i have watch...i've reccommend: Midnight FM No Regret Secret The Crucible (must watch)
reph wrote: @stecilovesdramas

omg you've watchd alot.. So far which i have watch...i've reccommend:

Midnight fm
no regret
secret
the crucible (must watch)

For Reph: bad guy city hunter mei chan no shitsuji orthros no inu shut up flower boy band sungkyunkwan scandal taiyo no uta
cuzie :) you need to watch liar game!!!! and i loved jewel in the palace too :D
nekoblah wrote: cuzie :)

you need to watch liar game!!!! and i loved jewel in the palace too :D

I really Want to.. But i want to watch everything though... :P
For Neko ~ Girl...your PTW is so sparce!

But you really should watch My Name Is Kim Sam Soon! I love it! I own it!
Jeaniessi wrote: For Neko ~ Girl...your PTW is so sparce!

But you really should watch My Name Is Kim Sam Soon! I love it! I own it!

does sparce mean little? just looked it up in the dictionary its not a word ._.
i'm not a big fan of completed drama cuz it killls ALOT ALOT of my time, and since i know i wont be planning to watch much i decided not to give high hopes to myself and others by putting too many on the plan to watch list xD
and yeaa i think i need to watch that, rouo granny is watching it! there is no reason i shouldnt! :D
Neko, you should watch Dream High and My name is Kim Sam Soon.
akai-kitsune wrote: Neko, you should watch Dream High and My name is Kim Sam Soon.

xD thanks ok 1 completed drama at a time, first i need to catch up on my currently airing drama and then i'll start kim sam soon
nekoblah wrote: does sparce mean little? just looked it up in the dictionary its not a word ._.
i'm not a big fan of completed drama cuz it killls ALOT ALOT of my time, and since i know i wont be planning to watch much i decided not to give high hopes to myself and others by putting too many on the plan to watch list xD
and yeaa i think i need to watch that, rouo granny is watching it! there is no reason i shouldnt! :D

That's because I spelled it wrong! Sparse means small amount yes.. meager, thin. LOL (Duh Jeanie)

Really? I'm the opposite. I like completed dramas because I can watch a whole bunch at one time if I want to and don't have the agony of waiting for the next week if I really end up liking it and craving more! ;)
Jeaniessi wrote: That's because I spelled it wrong! Sparse means small amount yes.. meager, thin. LOL (Duh Jeanie)

Really? I'm the opposite. I like completed dramas because I can watch a whole bunch at one time if I want to and don't have the agony of waiting for the next week if I really end up liking it and craving more! ;)

Jeanie, I recommend watching Corner with Love!
Sleepninja wrote: Jeanie, I recommend watching Corner with Love!

Looking it up Oorie Sleepy! ...I shall now venture into monster territory and see what I can find...

City Hall
Chuno!
Hong Gil Dong
Ummm....Liar Game!!! The whole series!
Lobu shuffu!
Only you! SJS
Padam Padam.

...girl, this monster is crazy!

Pride is awesome!
The Princess' Man.

Okay, I'm stopping now.

Watch Pride! It's only 11 eps.
Jeaniessi wrote: That's because I spelled it wrong! Sparse means small amount yes.. meager, thin. LOL (Duh Jeanie)

LOL OH! xD and i think your list is too long, i dont even know most of them :(
one of the ones i like in your PTW is Time Between Dog and Wolf :)