Personal taste no have gay :V
Hyena - One of the main cast is gay. About a group of friends with a variety of problems in the 'love' department, their different approaches and the ups and down on their journey. I very much liked this drama expect for one aspect. It is definitely more 'real' and refreshingly so.
I don't know if anyone said this before because I was too bored to read all the comments (lol) but Reply 1997 had a gay character too :)
Just came across 2 more actual dramas rather than films; firstly the original Japanese  Antique Cake Shop / Store and secondly The Rose, a Taiwanese drama with a bisexual main Character. I have watched neither but both sound interesting and are on my to watch list on pinterest.
Bolded is where lgbt is not main love story, in italics is stuff I haven't watched yet so i can't really give a good recommendation for it. I tried not to double what anyone said, I hope this is useful even if it is like almost several years late ^_^

Korean Movies: A Bizarre Love Triangle (Lesbian/Bi), Hello My Love (Gay and/or Bi), No Regret (Gay), Boy Meets Boy (Gay), Like a Virgin (Trans/Gay), Life is Peachy (Lesbian?) 
Korean Mini-series: Lily Fever (Lesbian/Bi)
Korean Dramas: Sungkyunkwan Scandal (Gay), "It's Okay, That's Love" (Trans)
I don't know if this was mentioned but let's not forget Lee Jong Suk as Han Tae Seon in Secret Garden. He played a homosexual idol/songwriter who also liked a certain character.
Falling in Love With A Rival
Thai Series (Lakorn)

Main

Love Sick The Series Ss1 & Ss2 - High School
Lady Boy Friends Ss1 & Ss2 - High School
Hormones The Series Ss3 (Koi-Dao GL) - High School
Club Friday The Series 2
Club Friday The Series 5

Side Couples:

Hormones The Series Ss1 & Ss2 (Focus on Puu & Tee) - High School
Qi-Pao (This is an Chinese-Thai Lakorn) - Adults
Room Alone The Series - University
Sunshine, My Friend - High School ~ University
Leum Prai Lai Rak - Adult
Ching Rak Hak Sawwat - Mid-Period Thai drama :')
Proong Nee Rak Ter (Tomorrow I'll Still Love You) - Adult
Green House The Series Thai
Reincarnation of The Super Star (2016)
Hi! I always look at this list. It only features gay relationships though. (But it's a very long list still).

http://fuckyeahboyxboy.tumblr.com/post/23362419189...
i saw love sick and homrones mentioned :)

so i'll mention some chinese onces
- mr x and i season 2
- counterattack
- addicted (heroin)

Please recommend me lesbian/yuri dramas! <3