Yeah, I wish there were more dramas out there that portrayed it, but it seems that there aren't that many. I guess it's easier to do movies, since they won't have to worry about censors banning it.
The Korean drama special, Daughters of Bilitis Club. I haven't seen it so I can't say if it's good or not.
yankumicho wrote: Anyone who hasn't seen Antique (Korean Movie) should. Kim Jae Wook plays a gay character, and his portrayal is amazing. Yoo Ah In is in this movie too!!!

I've seen Antique. Good movie, but some parts were so sad.
beside Last Friends and Love Shuffle, I'll say
innocent love and sunao ni narenakute

11 nin mo iru also has that kind of character, actually...
and i'm not sure if IS is in this category..i don't think so, tho...it's about someone who has 2 genders..

edit: ah, BOSS and hanakimi also has gay characters
http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/481/dare-yori-mo-mama-wo-aisu One of the characters in this is gay if I remember correctly. I agree with everyone else, there just isn't enough of this type of drama..
soracantabile wrote: beside Last Friends and Love Shuffle, I'll say
innocent love and sunao ni narenakute

11 nin mo iru also has that kind of character, actually...
and i'm not sure if IS is in this category..i don't think so, tho...it's about someone who has 2 genders..

edit: ah, BOSS and hanakimi also has gay characters

Thanks for the rec, I started Innocent Love and it seems really good ^u^
I'm kinda surprised Hana Kimi isn't mentioned yet :D There was one gay guy who was in love with Nanba-senpai, though it was portrayed in a comic manner, so if you're looking for a seriously portrayed relationship, that doesn't fit.

Love Shuffle was already mentioned, but sadly, the fact that one of the characters is gay, is actually a spoiler, and rather important one...

And then there's Japanese movie called Boys Love, the main plot line is about two gay guys struggling with a relationship. And it's pretty much not explicit to be shocking, it has only one or two sex scenes, and the most you can see is a naked butt.

[That's it from the ones I watched]
There is a gay character in Love Rain. He's quite flamboyant, but so cute and friendly. I was really happy he was included in the show. :]
catnip wrote: I'm kinda surprised Hana Kimi isn't mentioned yet :D There was one gay guy who was in love with Nanba-senpai, though it was portrayed in a comic manner, so if you're looking for a seriously portrayed relationship, that doesn't fit.

Love Shuffle was already mentioned, but sadly, the fact that one of the characters is gay, is actually a spoiler, and rather important one...

And then there's Japanese movie called Boys Love, the main plot line is about two gay guys struggling with a relationship. And it's pretty much not explicit to be shocking, it has only one or two sex scenes, and the most you can see is a naked butt.

[That's it from the ones I watched]

Oh! I forgot about Hana Kimi! Although it was 'I'm not gay, I'm only gay for senpai!' lol.
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Secret Garden. That young singer guy (Han Tae Sun??) is gay, though it's not really a major plot point. What about the Takumi-kun movies? The first one is Soshite, Harukaze ni Sasayaite.
asliceofkate wrote: I'm surprised no one has mentioned Secret Garden. That young singer guy (Han Tae Sun??) is gay, though it's not really a major plot point.

What about the Takumi-kun movies? The first one is Soshite, Harukaze ni Sasayaite.

You know, I didn't really care too much for Soshite, Harukaze ni Sasyaite, but I'm so totally in love with Yanagishita Tomo I would seriously watch the guy do taxes for two hours if they taped it!
Ha ha, thanks for the recs though.
i add kisarazu cat's eye here.. :) one character is a lesbian
There's the Takumi kun Series of movies = 1. Soshite, Harukaze ni Sasayaite 2. Nijiiro no Garasu 3. Bibou No Diteiru 4. Pure 5. Ano, Hareta Aozora I haven't seen them so I can say one way or the other - just search for Takumi kun on here and they come up - but not in order. Hope that helps
AThirteenBox wrote: I've seen a few:
Life is Beautiful
Last Friends
Crystal Boys
Tumbling
and Cleopatra Na Onnatachi

Anybody know of any others? (dramas, not movies)

I know you said not movies so I will start by apologizing
But I just finished this Thai movie and it was really adorable!
It's called "Yes or No" and the main lead Supanart Jittaleela is really adorable!
Check it out if you feel like it, and if not sorry again for bothering you :)
peace
~baka
No worries, I was looking more for dramas, but movies are good too. Thanks for the rec, I appreciate it. :)