pandabear wrote: There is a gay character in Love Rain. He's quite flamboyant, but so cute and friendly. I was really happy he was included in the show. :]

I liked him too! I like that Korea seems to be slowly opening up to this. I don't know if it has been mentioned yet in this thread but in "Crime Squad" there was sort of a partial 'cross dressing' flamboyant character in that. He played Song Ji Hyo's (Min Joo) boss at the newspaper.
I know you prefer dramas over movies but you might also check out Ai No Kotodama, Ooku, Taiikukan Baby, Tattoo, Go! Go! G-Boys, Formula 17 and A Frozen Flower. As for dramas, I heard that Dare Yori mo Mama wo Aisu and Gakko ja Oshierarenai! have some LGBT characters. Also there was the afro from Nodame Cantabile and the other guy.

Anyway..look what I found :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_gay-related_movies
Painter of the Wind; Yunbok was definitely bisexual. The relationship is more of a platonic one though, so there isn't too much action.
xD did someone recommend "the love of siam" yet? xD i think its a thai movie :D
morbidbaby wrote: xD did someone recommend "the love of siam" yet? xD
i think its a thai movie :D

Wow, haven't checked this thread in a while! Good thing I did, though. I'll watch this next, thanks! :3
Besides those already mentioned, the only other one I can think of is Kinpachi Sensei 6 that has a transgender character.
Since Nodame Cantabile, Last Friends, Love Shuffle, and Hana Kimi are already mentioned, I'll just say They Kiss Again (the sequel of It Started With a Kiss) and the other remake Itazura na Kiss: Love in Tokyo 2. In Time With You also has an important side character who's an LGBT character.
Old thread, but...it should be mentioned that Thai dramas have a lot of LGBTQ characters (e.g. including Kathoeys, Toms, Dees, etc.), but most of those dramas are unsubbed. Lovesick The Series season 2 is one that's subbed and has many m/m couples since it's a BL drama
korean drama The Lover has also a couple that seems to be gay. They relationship started like bromance so it is possible that it is just queerbaiting and there might still be possibility of ending it like "hahah, just kidding, they are just friends!!1!!" (i havent finished it yet, but so far it seems like there are definitely some gay feelings)
i also heard about korean movie called One Night Only but havent seen it yet, so i'M not sure about its quality :)
I finished The Lover, the 2 guys do actually fall for each other. No queer baiting. They are v cute. Sadly no romantic actions (4 example kissing) but they were still cute and fun to watch.
Thai Dramas : Room Alone 401-410 / Love Sick The Series , Hormones (season 2) , Club Friday the series 5, Thirteen Terrors (Episode: Blue Hour)
Jdramas : Aozora no Tamago , Seven Days (coming soon)
kdrama : Reply 1997 , Life is Beautiful
Ugly Ducking - Perfect Match too ^^ (thai serie)