I sincerely feel I have watch all the dramas I would like or love (released/done being on air). Some dramas that I come upon and don't feel attracted to and I usually don't watch For Example: I have watch previews of Doctor Strange a few months ago and didn't attracted me but I just finish watching it 2 days ago and it was a good drama not great but good.

I still watch ongoing dramas but I need something to watch between the episodes are up.

I don't like really old dramas, probably 2000 thru 2016 dramas are okay.

Movie recommendations are okay too.

Some dramas/movies I loved are:

Age of Youth

Another Miss Oh

Bad Boys J

Bad Guy

HeartStrings

You're Beautiful

She was Pretty

Bring it on Ghost

Buzzer Beat

Cruel City

Commuting to School Series 1 and 2

Commitment

Discovery of Romance

Girl's Love Story

Hot Road

It's Okay Its Love

Left Ear

K-POP - The Ultimate Audition

Love me if you dare

Oh My Venus

Panda and Hedgehog

Queen In Hyun's Man

Say "I love you"

Spellbound

Splash Splash Love

The Liar and His Lover (Favorite Asian Movie)

The Moon that Embraces the Sun

First Time (Second favorite Asian Movie)

Okay I am going to finish here I have more dramas I have watched but the list is getting too long, but just to give you an idea of what dramas/movies I love. Probably I am not listing others I loved but this has too do hahah.

Oh and It can be Korean,Japanese,Thai,Taiwanese,Chinese.

Thank you.

@seventhmonster Thank you! What is the name of the Chinese version of Queen In Hyun's Man. Tried W but It wasn't for me. Love 020 I didn't watch it because I watch the movie and the whole video game thing wasn't for me. But I will give Falling for Innocence a try. I didn't mention I am kind of picky hahaha.
Rec. from your PTW list:
- It started with a kiss: From what I remember, the taiwanese version was the very first one. It's because of this one that there were so many remakes.
- Wild Romance: a woman bodyguard for a famous baseball player.

Gender-bender x music like You're Beautiful:
- Fabulous Boys (taiwanese)
- Ikemen Desu Ne (japanese)
- Ma Boy (korean, 3 ep., the guy disguise as a girl)
- Mendol (japanese, not that much recommended)
- Sompong Nong Somchai (thai)
- To The Beautiful You (korean)

Time-travel from past to present like Queen In Hyun's Man:
- Love Through a Millenium (chinese version of QIHM)
- Rooftop Prince (korean)

Ghost x Crime like Bring It On, Ghost:
- Arang and the Magistrate (korean, also period drama)
- Cheo Yong season 1 & 2 (korean, no romance)
- Raak Boon season 1 & 2 (thai)
- Who are you (korean)

Crime dramas about profilers like Love Me If You Dare:
- When A Snail Falls In Love (chinese, same writer)
- Memory Lost (chinese, I don't know if it's also about profilers but it's the same writer as well)
- I Remember You (korean)
- Signal (korean, ranked #1 on MDL)
If you like korean dramas then I'd suggest:

Kill me Heal me (it will make you cry but you'll love it)
Secret (it will also make you cry but you'll love it lol)
Cunning Single Lady (This one won't make you cry, it's a nice romance)

if you like jdramas then I'd recommend:

Okitegami Kyoko (refreshing plot, lovely leads, cute romance)
N no Tame ni (this one has a really interesting plot and you'll love everyone and wonder what's going to happen next)
Ie uru onna (this one is hilarious)
Hana kimi 2007 (this is a classic must watch)

Jmovies:
Definitely must watch: Orange (it's a manga adaption)
Heroine Disqualified was nice too

Oh and if you like Taiwanese dramas then I'd suggest:

Just you (the male and female are really cute together)
Are you opposed to sageuk recommendations? Because The Princess' Man, Empress Ki, and Six Flying Dragons are all dramas that are amazing.

I also recommend:

Dear My Friends
Signal
That Winter, The Wind Blows
Kill Me, Heal Me
Jealousy Incarnate
You Who Came From the Stars
I Hear Your Voice
Scent of a Woman
Beautiful Mind
The Greatest Love
Marriage Contract
City Hunter
Some of the ones mention by previews commenters I have watched, others I gave a try and they weren't for me. But what I love is that I learned new titles of dramas from the previous recommendations too.  
Looking at your list, it's like we're drama twinsies. Same likes and dislikes :)

Here's my list for you:

Love in the Moonlight- I live for this show, AMAZING!
Something about 1 %- This show made me wait for Wed/Thurs SO MUCH! Pure fluff
W- One of my favs
Autumn's Concerto- Binged it on Netflix, I liked it
Bride of the Century- Really good doppleganger story
Cunning Single Lady- Falling back in love with the ex, its sweet and funny
Far Away Love- Wasn't expecting to like this but having a kid in the mix really added to the chemistry and heartwarming feel
I Need Romance 3- I love this since its sweet and makes me wanna have a BF like the main lead
Jealousy Incarnate- HILARIOUS, I've been kicked out of my uni library many times cause of this one
Kamisama Mou Sukoshi Dake- This was a late night binge for me, wasn't expecting to like it but I CRIED TEARS LIKE NEVER BEFORE. Totally touches your heart and is a MUST SEE!
Love Through a Millennium- Classic!
Marriage Contract- Once again, contract marriage + terminal illness = touches your heart, even if you know its gonna end sad eventually, the ending is still amazing
My Princess- What happens when Korea decides to re-enstate the monarchy? This girl learns to be a princess, like Princess Diaries but better!
My Sunshine (but for this one, message me cause I can recommnd the best method of watching this)
On The Way To The Airport- I normally don't like affair stories but this one didn't feel like it. Super artsy and high quality
Q Series: Life Plan A and B- I binged this one weekend and finished at 4 am thinking about my possible life plans. AMAZING! MUST SEE!
Wannueng Jaa Pben Superstar- I see you liked Full House Thai, you'll like this one too! Push is hot as well. Just get through the first two episodes, its slow
You Who Came from the Stars- Classic AF
The Princess Wei Young- If you're not watching this, I'm deporting you off Earth. WATCH THIS ASAP!
Shuttle Love Millennium- I just discovered this one, its on Viki and OMG ITS AMAZING! 

Hope you enjoy! :)