@PrettyCarEye Episodes rating are not factored it in to the main rating right now. 

I'm sure we will find a solution for this.
Personnaly, I always rate the drama way before it's finished. I simply change it if needed. It's very useful when I decide to pick-up a drama in my hold-on list. Moreover, people who finished the drama are usualy those who liked it so I would consider the rating biased. But I agree it kinds of irritate me when the drama didn't even start airing so I kind of understand your point. Apart from making two types of ratings (one for those who finished the drama and another for those who didn't), I don't really see any satisfying solution.

I'd encourage people who dropped drama to express their feeling in the discussion section of said drama, or in the last episode they've seen review section. Like "this is the episode that make me decide to drop that drama, and this is my reason" rather than to review the entire drama. I mean how unfair is it to review a drama you've only seen one episode or four? Same goes for ratings...

But this is just my opinion
I like rating dramas as I am watching them (before they start airing is a no-no) but as soon as they start it should be allowed. As I continue to watch if I start to dislike things I bring my rating down - it doesn't affect the overall rating of a drama doing that. So I don't want this to be allowed. sorry :)
I really don't understand why ratings are so important? As everyone has different ways of how they rate things and we all like different types of dramas. I'd rather go off things like the plot, peoples comments and reviews to help me decide if I should watch something, not some number from such a range of people. But this is just my opinion. 
Hessa Volunteer Staff
I think the most important suggestion from {disabling reviews and disabling ratings} is the reviews. I think the ratings should be open, but reviews should be locked until the user has put the drama as complete. Also, we should not allow users to put dramas as complete until the last episode has aired, this will insure that reviews can not be written if the user has not watch the whole drama.
I think that only those who dropped/finished a drama or film should be able to review it and rate it. 
Hessa Volunteer Staff
@Ceki91
I think we should have a choice when we start writing the review if we have finished it or dropped it. Then the dropped review should be together and the finished reviews together. Users then can choose to read the dropped or finished reviews.
However, people should not be allowed to write a drop review if they watch less than 20% of the drama.
@Hessa  I agree :) 
This definitely needs to happen.
This should also apply to recommendations too. There's nothing worse than people recommending Movies/Dramas against something that hasn't even aired yet.
This needs to happen. There are too many new dramas that have high ratings just because the first few episodes were good and a bunch of people decided to give the drama a 10 even though it hasn't even finished airing yet >.<
Hessa Volunteer Staff
To fix the review problem we need to:

1. Not allowing any user to mark a show as "Completed" until the last episode's airing date.
  2. Not allowing any user to review a show without marking the show as "Completed".
  3. Add "Drop Reviews" for people who want to write a review about the reason they dropped the show. However, they should watch 20% of the show.

Also, we also need to add a minimum word limit, because some reviews are just a sentence. Reviews should at least be 150 words.
How about:

Until you have marked a drama as complete, you can only rate/review individual episodes.  So to the person who was saying that they rate as they go so if a drama is on hold they have a marker for why it is on hold, what if until the drama is marked as complete there's some kind of average score of all the episodes you've rated.  Once you've marked the drama as complete, you can rate and review the drama as a whole.  

For dropped dramas, is there a way for some kind of drop down field that asks at which episode and why the drama was dropped - from an agreed list (maybe poll users for the reasons they drop dramas - bad acting, over the top plot etc).  there could then be some kind of list of the top 3 reasons a drama was dropped and the average dropping episode.  I know i'm taking this much further than the original post, and it would be a lot of work.  It's something that I've been thinking about a lot.

Also how about some kind of tally of the number of people who have marked a drama complete versus the number who have it on hold and the number who have dropped it.  it would give some kind of context to the rating maybe?
I am against any change that will make it impossible to rate a drama as you watch. I like the system we have now. I think it will make it too complicated for some people (like me) to have to click on each episode they watch to rate it. That is not efficient at all. The way it is now, you just click your rating right there for the drama overall if you choose to, plus there is the option of rating each episode for those who want to do that too.

The issue is the people who rate before an episode even airs. I think that alone should be the focus here and not the rating as you go along. I am no coder but isn't there a way to fix it so that no one can rate or review something before the first episode is released? I mean, look at the birthdays. That feature is obviously made with a date/time coded into the site. Can't a similar code be written for ratings and reviews? Ratings could be disabled until air date and reviews until end date. Would that be possible?