This has been on my mind for ages. Not sure if it's been mentioned before or if it's actually possible, had a look around but couldn't see anything.

What about adding sub-tabs for other countries like Japan, Taiwan etc in the Dramas & Movies hubs?

Just thought it would be nice since the "What's being watched this week?" is usually dominated by Korean stuff & it would be nice to see also what's being watched by country too. So it maybe still have a general mixed country main section & then sub-tabs with the different countries available on MDL.

What does everyone else think? 

:)
116votes
I actually think this is a good idea! :D
I was thinking the same thing.  It would be nice to see what tdramas, jdramas, etc people are currently watching.  I tried sorting by "most popular" on the search page but it looks like it just shows what has been popular in the past, not what's being watched now.
Glad to see I'm not the only one. :)
I agree with your idea! Korean dramas and movies almost always take up the top 10...I'd like to some from the other countries.
This is such a great idea ! I agree to this :)
Very good point! It would be nice to get a chance to see what's most popular each week for the different countries. :)
I would really like this. I currently only really watch Japanese dramas/movies, so it is somewhat annoying that I only see other countries.
I'd like that. I use the hubs to see what's currently interesting when I've been out of dramaland for a while, but all I always see is Kdramas...sometimes, I'd like to know which Jdrama are being watched and by how many people. 
i can't vote, but i agree with this!

i always have to use the filter section
very good idea, especially for those who aren't really into kdrama or those who want to try out dramas from other countries but don't know where to start
Definitely a great idea!