PastelRose

Nov 2, 2016
The premise of the story wasn't the issue I had with the drama. A girl is still in love with her childhood first love, he turns out to a total playboy. They fall in love, he struggles with his own issues. That I understood and enjoyed about this drama. But the issue I had was with the execution. It romanticized dating violence, all the red flag in the book were portrayed. The read more mental, the physical, and the down right disturbing are all featured here. I felt like this show should have come with a warning sign that some viewership is advised.

That being said, the acting and casting choices, I thought were actually perfect. Each actor portrayed their role as they were given (Though I'm not happy what they were given), the did a marvelous job. I despised the bad girl, I feel in love with the main character, and despite my best judgement I was drawn in by the male lead. The chemistry is what really made me keep watching this drama if nothing else.

The music didn't take me out of the show nor did it really fully bring me in. It was good, and fit with the type of teen drama.

Due to the mental and physical violence this portrayed I would say the re-watch value is a 2. I would re-watch the ending, when he redeems himself (barely) and the part where she is falling in love with him again, but skip mostly all the episodes but two.

Overall this drama is a 5.5 on the scale.
Kimi ni Todoke
Feb 8, 2017
I loved the premise of the story, I came into this not really knowing anything and was completely blown away from the wonderfulness of this tale! All of the plots are well developed and are still the cutest thing in the world! Sorry I really liked this movie. I loved how the character never cuts her hair, even though people find her creepy and scary, instead I like how she owns read more up to it. I love the friendship that develops between the girls and the romance wasn't rushed at all, and worked at a good enough pace for me. Though it is missing one aspect I wish it had, but still amazing. [9.5]

Acting/Cast
I thought this was one of the best well casted movies I've seen. Everyone fit with me, even the funny teachers. It was something that I felt the connection between the friends, the connection between the rivals, and the connection between the two leads. [10]

Music fit well with the movie, found myself crying at parts and the background noise was appropriate where it should be. [9.5]

Rewatch Value
I highly recommend rewatching it! Its one of those go to, I need to feel good movies. [9.5]

Overall score is...9.5
After School: Lucky or Not
Jun 23, 2016
Its a quick and easy watch as well as fully enjoyable. The storyline is well put together and also well thought out. After watching this multiple times, I wanted more of both the small romantic storyline and more challenges.
For this the acting was also well done, and the romantic chemistry between Kim So Eun and Seo Kang Joon. The chemistry between the 5urprise members was well portrayed.
Vampire in Love
Feb 8, 2017
The overall plot is cheesy, but its cute and isn't a bad movie to watch on a rainy day or a lazy weekend. I highly recommend watching it at least once if you wish to have a happy ending, also watch the Credits! The overall Story about the vampire and love is interesting, (someone commented still better than twilight *I agree). Cute little drama. [7.5=

Acting wise, I thought the female lead read more was casted perfectly. The male lead, maybe not so much, but I think that was due to the slight lack of chemistry. Through it was there, it just wasn't there in the sense that I had seen with a pervious movie the lead actress had done. But overall I thought it was well casted in some parts and others maybe should have gone with a different choice. (Not the best friend, love her). [8.0]

Music wise, the male lead has a singer part, though I don't think hes a bad singer, I do think they could have chosen someone better. (Still can sing me under the table), but that is just my own personal thoughts on the matter. The background didn't really bother or take me out of the movie, so it was pretty good. [7/5]

Rewatch value I give about a 50/50 due to, I wouldn't mind rewatching but its not on my must see again list. So, maybe? [5.0]

Overall score is 7.0
Mirror of the Witch
Aug 21, 2016
The plot overall was good, I think due to the four episode extension it stretched out about two episodes longer than it should have. because of this, I believe thats why it went around in circles, and I kind of wished the twin brother plot-line lasted longer than it did. But overall it was inventive and a plot line I haven't seen used yet. I full enjoyed the story and it had read more me wrapped in since the first episode.

I know people had their reservations about watching the drama because the actor is in his thirties and she is still in her teens, but for me, I didn't notice the age difference. Also this is a period piece, so the age difference here makes more sense, and in the story she's 16 and hes in his early to mid 20's which seems right. (Also if your used to Shakespeare plays the age difference isn't a huge thing.)

The music throughout this drama instrumental surprised and probably made this drama's feelings all the more real, its very well edited and very well placed.

Unfortunately the heaviness of this piece and horror filling of it, for rewatch value would be about a 50/50 for me. If I was in the mood, I would consider it, would I rewatch it with a friend if she/he asked? Yes, it wasn't terribly hard to get through nor was it difficult to watch.

Overall for me, I thought it was an outstanding in the acting, and outstanding in the cinematography of the piece. It was one of the most beautiful dramas I actually watched when it came to costumes, and the angles of the camera. Though the white wig was very well done, it only was messed up once or twice, and barely noticeable unless you look for it. I highly recommend this drama to anyone who isn't afraid of ghosts, witches, or dark spirits.

United States